Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of Cyprus
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Liu Xinsheng
Address: 30 Archimidous Street, 2411 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus (P.O.Box 24531, Nicosia, Cyprus)
Tel: +357-22-352182 (24-hour duty phone)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Cyprus:
Tel: +357-22-352183, 590717
Office Hours: 09:00 - 12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Friday (except holidays)
Commercial Counselor's Office
Address: 17 Agapinoros Street, 1076 Nicosia
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 27088, 1641 Nicosia
Tel: +357-22-376126 (for Counselor)
+357-22-375252 (for Economic Secretary)
+357-22-375253 (for Commercial Secretary)
General Instructions on Application
Requirements of Visiting as Tourists:
1. The original passport valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages;
2. Visa Application Form;
3. One recent passport photo attached to the application form;
4. Return air ticket;
5. Hotel reservations;
6. International travel insurance that will cover your stay there;
For non-Cypriot applicants, they shall provide their residence permit or work permit in Cyprus besides of the above documents.
Also, aplicantions are reviewed on case-by-case basis, so more supporting documents might be needed and applicants might also be called for an interview if necessary.
Notice about Visa Application Procedure:
1. Mailed in applications are not acceptable.
2. Cypriot applicants and non-cypriot applicants with resident permit can either come to the Embassy personally or send someone else to handle application on their behalf.
3. Non-cypriot applicants who are temporarily staying here have to apply in person to the Embassy.
Regular Fee per Person
|Visa Types||Cypriot Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||EUR 20||EUR 105||EUR 30|
|Double-Entry||EUR 30||EUR 105||EUR 45|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||EUR 40||EUR 105||EUR 60|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||EUR 60||EUR 105||EUR 90|
|Group Visa per person||EUR 10||EUR 90||EUR 20|
|Hong Kong Visa||EUR 21||EUR 21||EUR 21|
1. It takes a week for processing. The embassy also provide rush service with a surcharge of EUR 20 per person. You can collect it the next opening day.
2. Please collect passport with the pick-up ticket given when submitting application.
3. Pay fee on collection. The embassy does not accept cash as payment, applicants have to pay either with credit/debit card or deposit the money into following bank account in Bank of Cyprus:
EMBASSY OF THE PEOPLE'S REP OF CHINA
Please contact Embassy of Cyprus in China if Cypriots are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia