China Embassy in Cyprus
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Huang Xingyuan
Address: 30 Archimidous Street, 2411 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus (P.O.Box 24531, Nicosia, Cyprus)
Tel: +357-22-352182 (24-hour duty phone)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Cyprus
Tel: +357-22-352183, 590717
Office Hours: 09:00 - 12:00, Monday, Wednesday, Friday (except holidays)
Commercial Counselor's Office
Address: 17 Agapinoros Street, 1076 Nicosia
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 27088, 1641 Nicosia
Tel: +357-22-376126 (for Counselor)
+357-22-375252 (for Economic Secretary)
+357-22-375253 (for Commercial Secretary)
General Instructions on Application
Requirements for Tourist Visa
1. The original passport valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages;
2. Visa Application Form;
3. One recent passport photo attached to the application form;
4. Return air ticket;
5. Hotel reservations;
6. International travel insurance that will cover your stay there;
For non-Cypriot applicants, they shall provide their residence permit or work permit in Cyprus besides of the above documents.
Also, aplicantions are reviewed on case-by-case basis, so more supporting documents might be needed and applicants might also be called for an interview if necessary.
Notice about Visa Application Procedure:
1. Mailed in applications are not acceptable.
2. Cypriot applicants and non-cypriot applicants with resident permit can either come to the Embassy personally or send someone else to handle application on their behalf.
3. Non-cypriot applicants who are temporarily staying here have to apply in person to the Embassy.
Regular Fee per Person
|Visa Types||Cypriot Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||EUR 20||EUR 105||EUR 30|
|Double-Entry||EUR 30||EUR 105||EUR 45|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||EUR 40||EUR 105||EUR 60|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||EUR 60||EUR 105||EUR 90|
|Group Visa per person||EUR 10||EUR 90||EUR 20|
|Hong Kong Visa||EUR 21||EUR 21||EUR 21|
1. It takes a week for processing. The embassy also provide rush service with a surcharge of EUR 20 per person. You can collect it the next opening day.
2. Please collect passport with the pick-up ticket given when submitting application.
3. Pay fee on collection. The embassy does not accept cash as payment, applicants have to pay either with credit/debit card or deposit the money into following bank account in Bank of Cyprus:
EMBASSY OF THE PEOPLE'S REP OF CHINA
Please contact Embassy of Cyprus in China if Cypriots are in distress there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia
I've been offered a contract for one year to teach English in China, I am a British passport holder with Cypriot Nationality as well.
Can somebody kindly tell me the process is. The Chinese agent I working with doesn't seem to know what is required.
Do I need to do the work visa form online also the Notification letter of foreigner's work permit in the people's republic of china I can't locate the form and should this be initiated by the employer or by me. Not sure, very confused. Thanks in advance
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and 2 continuous blank visa pages at least, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
(2) Visa Application Form and Photo
Completing the online Visa Application and printing out the form. Please be noted that all applicants will be required to prepare the digital version of a recently-taken passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background before starting the online application and appointment procedure.
(3) Proof of legal residence status
(4) Round trip air tickets and accommodation (such as hotel reservation/assumption of responsibility for hosting etc.)
(5) Documents on the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation or other invitation letters issued by relevant entity or individual.
My name is Okolie Chukwuebuka Dennis, a student of Cyprus International University North Cyprus with a Nigerian passport holder need to apply for the Chinese visa in order for me to be able to attend the TEFL / TESOL course program schedule to hold on October 8, 2019.
Thank you as I wait in anticipation for a favorably reply.
Okolie Chukwuebuka Dennis.