China Embassy in Netherlands
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Xu Hong
Address: Willem Lodewijklaan 10 2517 JT, The Hague
14:00-16:00, Thursday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Netherlands
Tel: +31-70-3065091 (available between 09:00-12:00, 14:30-17:00 on working days)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Important Notice about the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
The following applicants are still requested to apply directly to the Embassy:
1. Holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for the diplomatic, courtesy, service visa as well as important delegations;
2. Dutch ordinary passport holders, who apply for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) visa for a stay over 90 days in HKSAR;
3. Notarization and authentication applicants;
4. Chinese citizens applying for a new or renewed passport, travel document or HKSAR entry permit.
The related information of CVASC in the Hague:
Address: 6th floor, Rijswijksweg 60 2516EH, Den Haag
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, except holidays
For submission of applications: 09:00-15:00 (Rush applications should be submitted before 12:00 noon)
For collection and payment: 09:00-16:00
Method and Time for Submission of Applications
1. Method: An applicant may submit his or her application to the Center in person or entrusts someone else or a travel agency to submit on his or her behalf. You are suggested to book in advance via the center's website for submission. If you apply by post, please check Section 'Instructions for application by post' from the center's website. You may be required to go to the Embassy for an interview if the Embassy deems it necessary.
2. Processing time: Regular processing time needs four working days. The center offers express service and urgent service. For express service, it will be ready for collection on the third working-day. For urgent service, it will be ready for collection on the second working-day (application should be submitted before 12:00 noon). Post service normally takes 10 working days.
Note: The processing time is 4 working days for the passport holders of the following countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, France.
Fees (in EUR)
Citizens of Schengen Countries
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||126.55||175.75||197.85||162.85|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||181.55||228.75||250.85||217.85|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||139.55||186.75||208.85||175.85|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||99.55||146.75||168.85||135.85|
|6-month Double Entry||116.55||163.75||185.85||152.85|
1. The regular service takes 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days; postal service takes 10 working days.
2. This CVASC accepts cash and debit card. If you use the postal service, you should make the payment through remittance.
The Map of the Embassy
1. Take Tramway No.10 at The Hague Central Station (CS), then get off at Adriaan Goekooplaan, then walk about 3 minutes to reach the embassy.
2. Take Tramway No. 1 at the city center of The Hague or The Hague Holland Spoor Station, then get off at Adriaan Goekooplaan, and then walk about 3 minutes to reach the embassy. Please contact Embassy of Netherlands in PRC if Dutches are in distress there.
China Tour from Amsterdam Netherlands
Related China Embassies in Europe: Norway, Poland, Portugal
I am in China and my wife ( Chinese ) and I are working on a residents permit (Green card).
The VOG must be authorized by the Chinese embassy according to the authorities here, but I am not in the Netherlands.
I sent this to a friend, but my question is can he have this authorized by the embassy or do I have to provide more information?
Can he make appointment for that.
By the way, this is also the email address for making an appointment.
My daughter in law, married to my Dutch son wants to go back from Manila to Shanghai. She has a working permit in China where she lives with my son and their daughter. She bought a ticket for Shanghai but was not allowed to start her flight in Manila.She has a working permit last December 2020 and has a residence permit for Shanghai and had a Sinovac vaccination in the end of May. She tried to reach the visa enter in the Hague but didn’t get an answer.
How can she succeed to get a permit to go home and see her daughter after several month’s.
D.Wolters=Father in law of Michelle Nocom.
Thanks for your answer
With heart warming greetings