China Embassy in Netherlands
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Chen Xu
Address: Willem Lodewijklaan 10 2517 JT, The Hague
14:00-16:00, Thursday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Netherlands
Tel: +31-70-3065091 (available between 09:00-12:00, 14:30-17:00 on working days)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Important Notice about the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
The following applicants are still requested to apply directly to the Embassy:
1. Holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for the diplomatic, courtesy, service visa as well as important delegations;
2. Dutch ordinary passport holders, who apply for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) visa for a stay over 90 days in HKSAR;
3. Notarization and authentication applicants;
4. Chinese citizens applying for a new or renewed passport, travel document or HKSAR entry permit.
The related information of CVASC in the Hague:
Address: 6th floor, Rijswijksweg 60 2516EH, Den Haag
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, except holidays
For submission of applications: 09:00-15:00 (Rush applications should be submitted before 12:00 noon)
For collection and payment: 09:00-16:00
Method and Time for Submission of Applications
1. Method: An applicant may submit his or her application to the Center in person or entrusts someone else or a travel agency to submit on his or her behalf. You are suggested to book in advance via the center's website for submission. If you apply by post, please check Section 'Instructions for application by post' from the center's website. You may be required to go to the Embassy for an interview if the Embassy deems it necessary.
2. Processing time: Regular processing time needs four working days. The center offers express service and urgent service. For express service, it will be ready for collection on the third working-day. For urgent service, it will be ready for collection on the second working-day (application should be submitted before 12:00 noon). Post service normally takes 10 working days.
Note: As from July 5, 2012, the processing time will be 4 working days for the passport holders of the following countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, France.
Fees (in EUR)
Citizens of Schengen Countries
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||126.55||175.75||197.85||162.85|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||181.55||228.75||250.85||217.85|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||139.55||186.75||208.85||175.85|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||99.55||146.75||168.85||135.85|
|6-month Double Entry||116.55||163.75||185.85||152.85|
1. The regular service takes 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; rush service takes 2 working days; postal service takes 10 working days.
2. This CVASC accepts cash and debit card. If you use the postal service, you should make the payment through remittance.
The Map of the Embassy
1. Take Tramway No.10 at The Hague Central Station (CS), then get off at Adriaan Goekooplaan, then walk about 3 minutes to reach the embassy.
2. Take Tramway No. 1 at the city center of The Hague or The Hague Holland Spoor Station, then get off at Adriaan Goekooplaan, and then walk about 3 minutes to reach the embassy. Please contact Embassy of Netherlands in PRC if Dutches are in distress there.
China Tour from Amsterdam Netherlands
Related China Embassies in Europe: Norway, Poland, Portugal
Nationals of the following countries must obtain a Transit Visa for Hong Kong, even if they are to remain at the airport transit area.
AfghanistanDR CongoIraqSierra LeoneAngolaEritreaIvory CoastSomaliaBangladeshEthiopiaLiberiaSouth SudanBurundiGambiaLibyaSudanCameroonGhanaNepalSri LankaCentral African RepublicGuinea BissauNorth KoreaTogoCongoIranRwandaYemen
Should i apply for Transit Visa or Tourism Visa? and should it be Double-entry?
Amsterdam - Vietnam ( 15 hrs transit in Shanghai Pudong)
Vietnam- Amsterdam ( 17 hrs transit in Shanghai Pudong)
The question is which visa should i apply? and should it be double-entry or multiple-entry?
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Nick
B) After two weeks we fly back from Mongolia back to Brussels and have an 18 hour stop in Beijing.
Are A and B valid reasons to get a free transit visa to move freely in the Beijing area?