China Embassy in Norway
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Zhao Jun
Address: Tuengen Allé 2B, 0244 Oslo, Norway
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Norway
Tel: +47-22490570 (available between 14:00-15:00 on working days); +47-22148908
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Regular Fees per Person
|Types||Norwegian Citizens||American Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry||NOK 500||NOK 910||NOK 350|
|Double-Entry||NOK 750||NOK 910||NOK 550|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||NOK 1,000||NOK 910||NOK 900|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||NOK 1,500||NOK 910||NOK 1,150|
|Group Visa||NOK 400||NOK 800||NOK 280|
|Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit||NOK 250||NOK 250||NOK 250|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|1 working day processing||NOK 250 (Appointment before application)|
|2-3 working days processing||NOK 150 (Appointment before application)|
1. All fees should be paid with debit cards or cheques at the time of pick-up.
2. Rush service should be confirmed in advance through appointment before application. Appointment letter should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
3. Mail service was ceased from December 1st, 2009. All application should be submitted in person to the consular section of Chinese Embassy by applicants or their representatives.
Important Notice on Applying for L
1. An Invitation Letter issued either by your friend residing in China, which indicates the relationship between the inviter and the invitee, the purpose of this trip, and the inviter's contact information, i.e. resident address, mobile or home phone number. The inviter's signature is required; or
2. An Invitation Letter issued by a Chinese Travel Agency, which indicates the purpose of this trip, the company's contact information i.e. office address, telephone number, etc. The company's registration stamp or the signature from the person in charge is required as well.
If you do not have invitation letter, you should provide the travel plan, including your arrival and departure date, cities name, your activities in each city etc., and the round-trip flight booking record, and hotel booking reservation of the main cities.
Part 2: For visiting family members who work or study in China, please provide an Invitation Letter from your family member; and documents clarifying the relationship between you and your family members, i.e. marriage certificate or familybevis, and copies of your family member's resident permit, the aliens' employment permit and Z or X.
In addition, for non-EU citizens who is studying, working or residing in Norway, a copy of valid Residence Permit or Visa issued by UDI or Police Station of Norway, and Employment certificate issued by a Norwegian company are required; For EU citizens without Norwegian Resident Permit, please submit a copy of identity documents issued by Norwegian authorities, i.e. Norwegian bank ID card, Norwegian driver's license and Employment certificate issued by a Norwegian company, or the Registration letter from a Norwegian school.
For non-Norwegian citizens who are temporarily traveling or visiting Norway, you are suggested to apply in your home country in advance, or contact the embassy in Norway for further information (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
More detailed information of application can be found on How to apply visa in your country?
The Map of the Embassy
Please contact Embassy of Norway in China if Norwegians are in problems there.
11 Days China Tour from Oslo Norway: to Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La
6 Days China Tour from Oslo Norway: to Beijing
Related China Embassies in Europe: Poland, Portugal, Romania
A colleague of mine with a Norwegian passport will be applying for a visa shortly and I can not find any indication that you need to book a time online but rather its enough to come to the consular office.