Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of Norway

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Zhao Jun 
Address: Tuengen Allé 2B, 0244 Oslo, Norway
Tel: +47-22492052
Fax: +47-22921978
Email: webmaster@chinese-embassy.no
Website: http://www.chinese-embassy.no/eng/

Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Norway

Address: Holmenveien 5, Vinderen, Oslo, Norway
Tel: +47-22490570 (available between 14:00-15:00 on working days); +47-22148908
Fax: +47-22920677
Office Hours: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Email: visa@chinese-embassy.no; consular@chinese-embassy.no


1. Regular Fees per Person

Types Norwegian Citizens American Citizens Citizens of Other Countries
Single-Entry NOK 500 NOK 910 NOK 350
Double-Entry NOK 750 NOK 910 NOK 550
Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity NOK 1,000 NOK 910 NOK 900
Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity NOK 1,500 NOK 910 NOK 1,150
Group Visa NOK 400 NOK 800 NOK 280
Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit NOK 250 NOK 250 NOK 250
Note: For people holding Norwegian passport, they are exempt from Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit if they enter Hong Kong for business or a short tour and stay in Hong Kong for not more than 3 months.

2. Expedited Service Fee per Person

1 working day processing NOK 250 (Appointment before application)
2-3 working days processing NOK 150 (Appointment before application)

1. All fees should be paid with debit cards or cheques at the time of pick-up.  
2. Rush service should be confirmed in advance through appointment before application. Appointment letter should be sent to the following email address: visa@chinese-embassy.no, consular@chinese-embassy.no.
3. Mail service was ceased from December 1st, 2009. All application should be submitted in person to the consular section of Chinese Embassy by applicants or their representatives. 

Important Notice on Applying for L

 Part 1: For tourism or visiting friends, Norwegian citizens are required to submit the following documents:

1. An Invitation Letter issued either by your friend residing in China, which indicates the relationship between the inviter and the invitee, the purpose of this trip, and the inviter's contact information, i.e. resident address, mobile or home phone number. The inviter's signature is required; or

2. An Invitation Letter issued by a Chinese Travel Agency, which indicates the purpose of this trip, the company's contact information i.e. office address, telephone number, etc. The company's registration stamp or the signature from the person in charge is required as well.

If you do not have invitation letter, you should provide the travel plan, including your arrival and departure date, cities name, your activities in each city etc., and the round-trip flight booking record, and hotel booking reservation of the main cities.

 Part 2: For visiting family members who work or study in China, please provide an Invitation Letter from your family member; and documents clarifying the relationship between you and your family members, i.e. marriage certificate or familybevis, and copies of your family member's resident permit, the aliens' employment permit and Z or X.

In addition, for non-EU citizens who is studying, working or residing in Norway, a copy of valid Residence Permit or Visa issued by UDI or Police Station of Norway, and Employment certificate issued by a Norwegian company are required; For EU citizens without Norwegian Resident Permit, please submit a copy of identity documents issued by Norwegian authorities, i.e. Norwegian bank ID card, Norwegian driver's license and Employment certificate issued by a Norwegian company, or the Registration letter from a Norwegian school.

For non-Norwegian citizens who are temporarily traveling or visiting Norway, you are suggested to apply in your home country in advance, or contact the embassy in Norway for further information (email: consular@chinese-embassy.no, visa@chinese-embassy.no)

The Map of the Embassy

Address: Tuengen Allé 2B, 0244 Oslo, Norway

 Please contact Embassy of Norway in China if Norwegians are in problems there.

 Recommended Tours:
11 Days China Tour from Oslo Norway: to Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La
6 Days China Tour from Oslo Norway: to Beijing

 Related China Embassies in Europe: Poland, Portugal, Romania

media recommendationfeatured on media