China Embassy in Romania
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Xu Feihong
Address: SOS. Nordului NR. 2, Bucharest, Sector 1, 014101, Romania
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:00-17:00, Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Romania
Tel: +40-21-2334188 (available between 14:00-17:00 on working days)
Mobile Phone No. for Consular Protection: 722455618
Office Hours: 09:90-11:30, Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Consulate-General of PRC in Constanta
Consul General: Mr. Su Yanwen
Address: Strada Vasile Parvan nr. 11-13, Municipiul Constanta, Judetul Constanta, Cod. 900665
Tel: +40-241-617833, 617834
Visa Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Tuesday & Friday (except holidays)
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Romanian Citizens||US Citizens||Citizens of Other Countries|
|Single-Entry with 3-month Validity||240 Romanian Lei||450 Romanian Lei||120 Romanian Lei|
|Double-Entry with 6-month Validity||360 Romanian Lei||450 Romanian Lei||180 Romanian Lei|
|Multi-Entry with 6-month Validity||480 Romanian Lei||450 Romanian Lei||240 Romanian Lei|
|Multi-Entry with 12-month Validity||720 Romanian Lei||450 Romanian Lei||360 Romanian Lei|
|Group Type||190 Romanian Lei||-||-|
|Hong Kong Visa||100 Romanian Lei||100 Romanian Lei||100 Romanian Lei|
|Macau Visa||100 Romanian Lei||100 Romanian Lei||100 Romanian Lei|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|1 working day processing||90 Romanian Lei|
|2-3 working days processing||120 Romanian Lei|
The required documents for applying Tourist/Family Visit (L)
2. One properly completed Application Form.
3. One recent passport photo (2 inches X 2 inches) attached on the Application Form.
4. The citizens of other countries should offer the Romanian Resident Permit and its copy.
5. If there is a child companying, his/her photo should be attached on the Application Form of one parent.
6. For applicants who will go to Tibet for a tour, they should get the Tibet Travel Permit issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau and then apply for L. (Tibet Tourism Bureau: Tel: +86-891-6834313; Fax: +86-891-8634632)
You can refer to How to Apply A Chinese Visa for more detailed information about Chinese visa application.
Note: Usually, applicants should go to the embassy to submit applications in person. If they can't come, they can entrust someone else to submit applications. However, the Application Form must be filled in by them.
Please contact Embassy of Romania in PRC if Romanians have problems there.
Related Chinese Embassies in Europe: Moscow, Russia, Serbia, Slovak