Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Slovak Republic
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Pan Weifang
Address: Jančova 8, Bratislava 81102, Slovak Republic
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
08:30-11:00 for submission
15:00-16:00 for collection and payment
|Sections of Chinese Embassy in Slovakia|
|Administrative Office||Tel: +421-2-62803348 |
|Political Office||Tel: +421-2-62803352 |
|Defense Attaché Office||Tel: +421-2-62803360 |
|Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office||Address: Sasinkova 8, bratislava 81108, the Slovak Republic |
Tel: +421-2-52920154, 52920155, 52920215
1. Regular Fee per Person
|Multi-Entry Valid for Six Months||80 Euros|
|Multi-Entry Valid for Twelve Months||125 Euros|
|Group Type||35 Euros|
2. Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 3 working days. For urgent cases, expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
|2 working days processing||30 Euros|
1. Applicants should go to the embassy to submit applications in person. If they can't go, they can entrust someone else or travel agencies to submit applications. The authorization letter is not required.
2. The embassy doesn't accept applications by mailing.
3. If applicants are willing to pay by bank, a billhead will be given to you after applications are accepted. You can deposit an amount of money in a bank with the billhead. Please ask for the Deposit Receipt.
4. If applicants apply for tourist/visit L, besides passport and Application Form, they are required to provide the Order Form of Air Ticket. For Chinese who have joined the Slovakian nationality apply for Chinese visa for the first time, they are required to offer the original Chinese Passport.
5. It takes two weeks to process the applications for Z type and X type. What is more, the embassy does not offer expedited service for Z type amd X type applicants.
Please contact Embassy of Slovakia in China if Slovaks are in problems there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Slovenia, Spain, Sweden