China Embassy in Slovak Republic

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr. Lin Lin
Address: Jančova 8, Bratislava 81102, Slovak Republic
Tel: +421-2-62803348
Fax: +421-2-62804285
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Consular Office

Tel/Fax: +421-2-62804283
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
09:00-11:30 for submission
15:00-16:00 for collection and payment

Sections of Chinese Embassy in Slovak
Administrative Office Tel: +421-2-62803348
Fax: +421-2-62804285
Political Office Tel: +421-2-62803352
Fax: +421-2-62804285
Defense Attaché Office Tel: +421-2-62803360
Fax: +421-2-62803350
Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office Address: Sasinkova 8, bratislava 81108, the Slovak Republic
Tel: +421-2-52920154, 52920155, 52920215
Fax: +421-2-52920153


Regular Fee per Person

Types Schengen Countries (including Slovakia) Non-Schengen Countires
Single-Entry 60 Euros 40 Euros
Double-Entry 60 Euros 60 Euros
Multi-Entry Valid for Six Months 60 Euros 80 Euros
Multi-Entry Valid for Twelve Months 60 Euros 125 Euros
Group Type 60 Euros 35 Euros

Expedited Service Fee per Person

The regular processing time is 5 working days. For urgent cases, expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees will be paid as following:
3 working days processing 25 Euros

1. Applicants should go to the embassy to submit applications in person. If they can't go, they can entrust someone else or travel agencies to submit applications. The authorization letter is required.

2. The embassy doesn't accept applications by mailing.

3. If applicants are willing to pay by bank, a billhead will be given to you after applications are accepted. You can deposit an amount of money in a bank with the billhead. Please ask for the Deposit Receipt.

4. If applicants apply for tourist/visit L, besides passport and Application Form, they are required to provide the Order Form of Air Ticket and Accommodation. For Chinese who have joined the Slovakian nationality apply for Chinese visa for the first time, they are required to offer the original Chinese Passport. 

5. It takes two weeks to process the applications for Z type and X type. What is more, the embassy does not offer expedited service for Z type amd X type applicants.

More details about Chinese visa application: How to Apply A Chinese Visa?

 Please contact Embassy of Slovak in China if Slovaks are in problems there. 

 Related China Embassies in Europe: Slovenia, Spain, Sweden

- Last modified on Dec. 23, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Slovak Republic
Asked by Stella from ENGLAND | Dec. 21, 2018 10:14Reply
Slovak citizen in UK
HI, I am a student living in the UK with a Slovakian passport and citizenship but i have lived in England for 12 years and I am a permanent resident. I am going to Shanghai February 2020- July 2020 as part of my year abroad studies. Can I sort out my VISA in England or do I need to go to the Bratislava embassy?
Answers (1)
Answered by Stard from DENMARK | Dec. 23, 2018 19:07

You can apply for a tourist L type from the CVASC in UK after you prepare all right documents.
Asked by Kyle from CANADA | Dec. 20, 2018 19:05Reply
Slovak in Canada
My fiancé and I are traveling to Shanghai in May and we’re wondering what her requirements are to visit the country? She is a permanent resident of Canada but still only has her Slovak passport. Can she obtain her entry permit with mine at the Canadian China consultant, or does she have to do something different?
Answers (1)
Answered by Martin from DENMARK | Dec. 20, 2018 22:02

It's possible for your fiancé to apply for Chinese visa with yours together from the CVASC in your country. You can check their official website to find the detailed information.
Asked by Anie from SLOVAKIA | Nov. 05, 2018 01:52Reply
HI, Visa for China
I am currently on student X in china, but soon I will leave my school. I would like to travel backpacking around the China for 2-3 months. Is there a tourist L available for Slovak citizens for a period of 90 days?
Many thanks
Answers (1)
Answered by Fitch from GERMANY | Nov. 05, 2018 17:26

You can try to change your current X type into a tourist L type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can succeed, you don’t need to leave China for that.
Asked by Marek from SLOVAKIA | Oct. 23, 2018 07:23Reply
Can I leave the airport to check the city?
Hey, I am flying to vietnam with 20 hours layover in Bejing, can I leave the airport, if yes do I need visa?

After 2 weeks I have another flight back to slovakia, with 15 hours layover. Same question as for the first flight.
Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from GERMANY | Oct. 23, 2018 20:13

You can enjoy 24h twov in Beijing in both directions, and you can leave the airport without visa.
Asked by Peter from SLOVAKIA | Sep. 12, 2018 01:17Reply
Hello, What kind of visa do I need for that ?
I am citizen of Slovak republic and I am flying from Los Angeles to Prague through China with transfer in Beijing with layover of 17 hours in airport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Well from REPUBLIC OF KOREA | Sep. 12, 2018 18:06

Peter, you are eligible for the 24h twov in Beijing. There is no need to apply for a transit G type for that trip.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)