China Embassy in Slovak Republic
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Lin Lin
Address: Jančova 8, Bratislava 81102, Slovak Republic
Office Hours: 08:30-12:00, 14:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (except holidays)
09:00-11:30 for submission
15:00-16:00 for collection and payment
|Sections of Chinese Embassy in Slovak|
|Administrative Office||Tel: +421-2-62803348 |
|Political Office||Tel: +421-2-62803352 |
|Defense Attaché Office||Tel: +421-2-62803360 |
|Economic & Commercial Counselor's Office||Address: Sasinkova 8, bratislava 81108, the Slovak Republic |
Tel: +421-2-52920154, 52920155, 52920215
Regular Fee per Person
|Types||Schengen Countries (including Slovakia)||Non-Schengen Countires|
|Single-Entry||60 Euros||40 Euros|
|Double-Entry||60 Euros||60 Euros|
|Multi-Entry Valid for Six Months||60 Euros||80 Euros|
|Multi-Entry Valid for Twelve Months||60 Euros||125 Euros|
|Group Type||60 Euros||35 Euros|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
|3 working days processing||25 Euros|
1. Applicants should go to the embassy to submit applications in person. If they can't go, they can entrust someone else or travel agencies to submit applications. The authorization letter is required.
2. The embassy doesn't accept applications by mailing.
3. If applicants are willing to pay by bank, a billhead will be given to you after applications are accepted. You can deposit an amount of money in a bank with the billhead. Please ask for the Deposit Receipt.
4. If applicants apply for tourist/visit L, besides passport and Application Form, they are required to provide the Order Form of Air Ticket and Accommodation. For Chinese who have joined the Slovakian nationality apply for Chinese visa for the first time, they are required to offer the original Chinese Passport.
5. It takes two weeks to process the applications for Z type and X type. What is more, the embassy does not offer expedited service for Z type amd X type applicants.
More details about Chinese visa application: How to Apply A Chinese Visa?
Please contact Embassy of Slovak in China if Slovaks are in problems there.
Related China Embassies in Europe: Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
My fiancé and I are traveling to Shanghai in May and we’re wondering what her requirements are to visit the country? She is a permanent resident of Canada but still only has her Slovak passport. Can she obtain her entry permit with mine at the Canadian China consultant, or does she have to do something different?
After 2 weeks I have another flight back to slovakia, with 15 hours layover. Same question as for the first flight.