- Mini group of 1 to 6 guests, with lowest price and attentive service.
- Book tickets online in advance to avoid the long queue.
- Spend at least 2.5 hours in the Terracotta Warrior Museum, providing you with a deeper insight into this world wonder.
- Be equipped with headsets on tours to keep away from the noisy surroundings.
- Enjoy the VIP Privilege of unlimited bottles of drinking water for free.
- Have a pure sightseeing experience without any commissioned-based shopping stops.
8:00 Hotel Pick-up
In the morning, your English speaking tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel to start this Terracotta Warriors half day tour. Your guide will inform you the exact pick-up time the night before. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via phone, WeChat or email. We are at your service all the time.
9:00 Drive to the Terracotta Warriors Museum
After gathering all the group members, we will drive to the museum through highway directly, without any stopovers for tourist shops. It takes around one hour on the way, but you won't feel bored as your expert tour guide will give you a pre-knowledge of the cultural and historical background of the Terracotta Warriors.
10:00 Visit the Terracotta Warriors Museum
We have reserved the tickets for you online in advance. Upon arrival, you can enter the site directly without queuing. Accompanied by the guide, you will explore the Terracotta Warriors Museum by visiting the three excavated pits, as well as the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. Although the clay warriors and horses have been buried for more than 2,200 years, they are still vivid with distinct appearances. You will spend at least two and a half hours to see this amazing site.
What an amazing experience to see the Terracotta Soldiers over 2,200 years ago!
Pit No. 1, the largest pit of the museum
Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall
13:00 Free Time for Lunch
Lunch is not included in this Terracotta Warriors half day tour. There are some fast food chains nearby offering adequate and hygienic food. You may choose one to have a simple lunch, which usually costs about US$5-7 per person. Your guide is always ready to offer suggestions and help. Lunch time is about 40 to 50 minutes.
A warrior in Pit No.2
Pit No.3 of the museum
13:40 - 14:40 Drive back to downtown Xian
After lunch, we will drive you back to the Xian city. We will reach the South Gate Square of the City Wall at around 14:40. Over here your half day Xian Terracotta Army trip comes to an end. Please find your own way back to your hotel. If you plan to take the subway, it is very easy to find the Yongning Station of Line 2, which is just outside of the square. If you want to take a look at the heart of the city, you may walk northward around 15 minutes to reach the Bell Tower. If you need more transportation details, please consult your tour guide freely. We appreciate your time spent with us.
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Unlimited bottles of drinking water for free
- Meals, advice freely available
- Drop-off at the hotel
WeChat QR Code
For last minute booking within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us to check the availability or ask questions.+86-18629541315 email@example.com WeChat: 18909182319
Hotel Pick-up Service
Xian is relatively a big city. To ensure the morning pick-up service going smoothly as scheduled, we recommend you stay in the downtown area. If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, we will find you a nearby hotel on a main street to serve as your pick-up point. Please refer to the map of Xian Downtown below. The color in orange is our free pick-up range in Xian.
- An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area. Please indicate it when filling the inquiry form. If you are not sure about the pick-up issues, our travel consultant is ready to serve anytime.
- Infant Price: There is no cost for an infant 0-2 years old.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel more than 24 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 24 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
- Schedule: The time schedule of the itinerary is for reference. It may be adjusted according to the traffic and real situations.
- Departures are guaranteed with two persons.
- Guests under the age of 80 can participate in this mini group tour.
Itineraries you may also like: