1. Free of charge for children under 120cm (3.9 feet), or less than 6 years old.
2. Free of charge for seniors over 65 years old.
3. Minors between 6-18 years old enjoy half price.
How to Book and Use
1. Book & pay online, get email confirmation with QR code, show QR code at the entrance.
2. The ticket is only valid for the selected visiting date.
Opening Hours for Both the Bell Tower & Drum Tower
08:30-21:00 [Mar 26 - Oct 25]
08:30-18:00 [Oct 26 - Mar 25]
08:30-20:30 [Mar 26 - Oct 25]
08:30-17:30 [Oct 26 - Mar 25]
Change & Cancellation:
1. Free cancellation if sending the request by email 24 hours before the designated entry time.
2. After the ticket is issued, the service fee is non-refundable.
3. Partial cancellation is not accepted, tickets in one order have to be cancelled together.
Whenever you come to Xi’an, do not miss a trip to the time-honored Bell Tower and Drum Tower. Standing there for nearly 1,000 years, the two towers are the witnesses of Xi’an history. Modern society does not destroy the antique beauty of the towers. On the contrary, the two towers, decorated by dazzling neon lights, now present different charm at night.
Stand on the towers to watch the floating buses and cars below and feel the vibrant pulse of Xi’an.
Enjoy the classical music show performed by actors dressed in colorful Tang dynasty style clothes and headwear.
You will be bewildered by the sheer variety of drums, bells, and clocks in the museums within the two towers.
Night sees the most beauty of the Bell Tower and Drum Tower.
Bell Tower at night
The Bell Tower:
The intersection where the east, west, south, and north avenues of Xi’an meet
The Drum Tower:
200 meters (220 yards) to the northwest of Xi’an Bell Tower
How to get to Xi’an Bell Tower & Drum Tower?
Take Metro Line 2
and get off at Bell Tower Station. Take Exit C and you can see the Bell Tower. The Drum Tower is merely a 3-minute walk from the Bell Tower.