China Coastal Cruise Departing from Xiamen
As a Chinese coastal city, Xiamen has a long history of sea transportation. There are sea routes to Hong Kong and Jinmen. Also, there are ferryboats between the city and Gulangyu Island. The Xiamen-Jinmen route opened in January of 2001, and ended the history of mainland China and Taiwan without direct sea route.
To Hong Kong
|Xiamen ⇌ Hong Kong||Jimei||17:00 every Wednesday|
|Jimei||14:00 every Tuesday|
|Sailing Time (Summer Schedule/Winter Schedule)||Sailing Time (Summer Schedule/Winter Schedule)|
1. Ticket price for travel from Xiamen to Jinmen is CNY 150/Person and the return ticket is 600 Taiwan Dollar /Person (about CNY138). Other fees include the service charge (CNY 29) and insurance premium (CNY 1).
2. Passengers who have booked tickets should arrive at the Heping Dock an hour prior to departure time to transact some procedures.
3. The ticket booking number for Heping Dock is 0592-2022517\2022516. Buses No. 3, 4, 8, 12, 27, 32, 51, 71, 97 and 533 bring passengers to the dock.
To Gulangyu Island
|Ships depart every 15 minutes from 05:45 (except the peak time)||Ships depart every 30 minutes from 05:30 (during summer)/06:00 (during winter) (except the peak time)|
Peak Time Schedule
|Ships depart every ten minutes in the following four peak periods: 07:00-08:30; 11:30-12:30; 13:30-14:30; 17:00-18:30|
Evening Cruise Schedule
|21:10, 21:20, 21:40, 22:00, 22:20, 22:40, 23:00, 23:20, 23:50, 00:30||21:10, 21:30, 21:50, 22:10, 22:30, 22:50, 23:10, 23:40, 00:20|
1. Partial peak time schedules are canceled on Sunday.
2. During the holidays, the above sailing schedule is subject to change.
1. The schedules above are subject to change. Please check with local port for more details.
2. We are sorry that the booking service for this cruise is not available at present.