Yueyang Sanhe Airport
Yueyang Airport Code: YYA
Location: Yueyang Sanhe Airport is about 18 kilometers (11 miles) from city proper and located in Sanhe Town, Economic and Technological Development Zone of Yueyang City, Hunan Province.
Terminal Building: Yueyang Airport has only one terminal building now with arrivals hall on the first floor and departures hall on two floors.
China Express Airlines (G5), Chengdu Airlines (EU), Juneyao Airlines (HO), China United Airlines (KN), Sichuan Airlines (3U), Tianjin Airlines (GS), China Eastern Airlines (MU)
Passengers can take flights from Yueyang Airport to Beihai, Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guiyang, Haikou, Hangzhou, Kunming, Lanzhou, Nanning, Qingdao, Shanghai, Wenzhou, Xiamen and Xi’an.
|Beijing||1 on each day||2h 15 minutes|
|Chongqing||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sat.||1h 30 minutes|
|Chengdu||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sat.||1h 55 minutes|
|Guiyang||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. & Sun.||1h 35 minutes|
|Hangzhou||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. & Sun.||1h 45 minutes|
|Kunming||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. & Sun.||2h|
|Shanghai||1 on each Mon. Wed. Fri. Sun.; |
2 on the other days
|1h 35 minutes|
|Xi’an||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sat.||1h 45 minutes|
|Xiamen||1 on each Tue. Thu. & Sat.||1h 40 minutes|
How to Travel between Yueyang Sanhe Airport and Yueyang Railway Station
City Bus Airport Line
|Yueyang Airport → Yueyang Railway Station||Yueyang Railway Station → Yueyang Airport|
|Timetable||09:20, 10:35, 11:20, 15:30, 16:05, 16:35, 21:30||06:50,08:25,13:00,14:00,19:05|
|Route||Airport – Nanxiang Wanshang – Easyhome Furniture – Municipal Political Consultative Conference – Municipal People's Congress – Huabanqiao – Municipal Government – Municipal Party Committee – Yueyang Railway Station|
A taxi takes you about 40 minutes and CNY 55.
How to Travel from Yueyang Sanhe Airport to East Railway Station
1. Take city bus airport line to Municipal Political Consultative Conference at first. Then walk to the bus stop on the opposite of the street to take bus line 58 to the final stop – East Railway Station. The journey time is about 1 hour and 5 minutes and the pay is CNY 5.
2. Taking a taxi will cost you about CNY 35 and take about 25 minutes.
How to travel from Yueyang Airport to Yueyang Pavilion
1. Go to Municipal Political Consultative Conference by city bus airport line, then transfer to bus line 31 or tourist bus line 31 to Yueyang Pavilion. The duration is about 1 hour and 10 minutes and the cost is CNY 5.
2. Taxi-taking method will cost about CNY 65 and the travel time is about 50 minutes.
How to travel from Yueyang Airport to Junshan Island
1. After arriving at Yueyang Railway Station by city bus airport line, take bus line 15 or tourist bus line 15 to the last station - Junshang Island Scenic Area. The duration is about 2 hours and the ticket fare is CNY 7.
2. If go by taxi, you will spend about 55 minutes and about CNY 155.
Taxi Reference to/from Airport
|Downtown Yueyang||CNY 50 - 60||40 minutes|
|Yueyang Coach Station||CNY 55 - 65||45 minutes|
|Dongting Coach Station||CNY 55 - 65||40 minutes|
|Wulipai Shehui Bus Station||CNY 55 - 65||45 minutes|
|Nanhu Lake||CNY 55 - 65||45 minutes|
|Chenglingji Port||CNY 65 - 75||40 minutes|
|Quyuan Tomb||CNY 150 - 165||1h 10 minutes|
|Zhang Guying Village||CNY 130 - 145||1h 5 minutes|
Airport Service & Facilities of Yueyang Sanhe Airport
2 VIP lounges & Administrative lounge & Shops: In the second floor.
Waiting Lounge: One for remote gate is in the first floor and three for near gate are on the second floor.
Check-in Counter and Security Check Channel: In the first floor.
The airport will provide boarding guidance for children, the elders, sick, disabled and pregnant.
Special Transfer Service: Passengers in Airport holding a boarding pass with a sign of “Fly from Guiyang” will enjoy a series of service like check-in and guidance by special clerk, luggage check through, free meals and accommodation when they transfer at Guiyang Longdongbao Airport. Thanks to this special service, passengers in Yueyang can fly to 95 domestic cities and Taipei, Hongkong & Macau and 15 international cities including Russia, Paris, Milan, Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket Island, Mandalay, Nha Trang, Kuala Lumpur, Siem Reap, Cambodia, Da Nang, Osaka, Inchon and Jeju.