China Visa Application Procedure and Fee
Procedure of Application at CVASC
1. Complete the Application Form on the CVASC's web, print it out, and sign it;
2. Make online appointment for your submission;
3. Obtain queue number upon arrival at the center and submit your application when your number is called;
4. Pick up your visa on the collection day and pay the fees.
Tip: Application by post is currently not available.
Visa Fees (AUD)
|3-month Single Entry||109.5||167||209||131.5|
|6-month Double Entry||139.5||197||239||161.5|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||218.5||276||318||240.5|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||149.5||207||249||171.5|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||99.5||157||199||121.5|
|6-month Double Entry||124.5||182||224||146.5|
2. Cash, money order, bank cheque, company cheque and credit card (Visa/Master card) are acceptable. No personal cheques. Please make cheques and money orders payable to: CITS V Service (Australia) Pty Ltd.
3. GST, ie., goods and service tax, is included in the fee.
Can I apply for the 5-day Shenzhen Visa On Arrival if I go by MRT Hung Hom Station(HK) to Lo Wu Station (Shenzhen)? Thanks again
Do I need a Visa if I only stay for 3 nights in Shenzhen?
If traveling by high speed train, you need to apply for a visa in advance.
From Beijing, my Chinese girlfriend and I will be visiting, Harbin, Yunnan and Guizhou provinces. However, at this stage I don't have any addresses & dates where we will be staying in Yunnan and Guizhou provinces as it all depends how long we stay in Beijing and Harbin. Can you advise what I should put on my Visa application as to Section 6.1 J . Thank you.