China Visa Application Procedure and Fee
Procedure of Application at CVASC
1. Complete the Application Form. You can complete the form online and print it out, or download first, then fill it by hand;
2. Make online appointment for your submission;
3. Obtain queue number upon arrival at the center and submit your application when your number is called;
4. Pick up your visa on the collection day and pay the fees.
Procedure of Application at CVASC by Post
CVASC accepts postal applications, but it requires 10 working days for processing. There is no express service or rush service for postal applications.
1. Prepare all required documents and materials, no express available for postal application;
2. Complete the Application Form. You can complete the form online and print it out, or download first, then fill it by hand;
3. Prepare the envelope and postage;
4. Fill out the Payment Authorization Form, which can be downloaded from the Center's website. Only debit card will be accepted as method of payment for postal applications;
5. Prepare the stamped Australia Post Express Post Service envelope for return delivery, the return address must be written on the envelope;
6. Put all the documents into the envelope, seal the envelope and post to the Center. (Please take down the tracking number of your mail in order to check the status of delivery;
7. Check the status of issuance on the Center's website;
8. Passport will be returned to you by post after visa issuance.
Visa Fees (AUD)
|3-month Single Entry||109.5||167||209||131.5|
|6-month Double Entry||139.5||197||239||161.5|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||218.5||276||318||240.5|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||149.5||207||249||171.5|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||99.5||157||199||121.5|
|6-month Double Entry||124.5||182||224||146.5|
2. Cash, money order, bank cheque, company cheque and credit card (Visa/Master card) are acceptable. No personal cheques. Please make cheques and money orders payable to: CITS V Service (Australia) Pty Ltd.
3. GST, ie., goods and service tax, is included in the fee.
We have just been advised of the change yesterday and we are departing next week. Do we have time to get a Visa before we leave Sydney.? If so, please advise the steps to take to expedite the processing of our Visa.
Alternatively, could you apply for the Visa on our arrival at Haikou Meilan Interrnational Airport? If so, please advise how to go about applying for Visa on Arrival and the documents required for the application.
Your prompt advice on the above would be much appreciated as a matter of urgency. Thank you in advanced and look forward to hearing from you.