Consulate-General of P.R.China in Brisbane, Australia

 Visa Application Form of PRC
 Procedure for Application at CVASC/by Post
 Visa Fees

Consul General: Mr. Zhao Yongchen
Address: Level 9, 79 Adelaide St., Brisbane, Queensland 4000, Australia
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 12126, George Street, Brisbane QLD 4003, Australia
Tel: +61-7-32106509-240
Fax: +61-7-32106517

Consular Office of Chinese Consulate in Brisbane

Tel: +61-7-32106509-200 (Manual Service)
      +61+4-06318178 (Consular Protection)
Fax: +61-7-30128096
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular District: Queensland

Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) 

CVASC in Brisbane has operated from April 22, 2010. Applications from ordinary passport holders should be submitted to the CVASC. The Consulate-General stopped accepting ordinary applications any more. 

 Detailed information about the CVASC:
Address: Level 4, 140 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 
Transportation: Nearest Subway Station: Central Station 
                       Bus Routes: 111, 150, 180 
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 12545, George Street, QLD 4003  (for receiving mail application only)
Tel: +61-7-30316300
Email Address:
Office Hours: 09:00-15:00, Monday - Friday
Please submit application before 12:00 noon if you want to apply for rush service. 

Please note that applicants holding diplomatic, service or official passport, or who are qualified to apply for the diplomatic, service, or courtesy visa, or who apply for Hong Kong SAR visa/entry permit, Chinese passport, travel document, notarization or legalization should still submit the application directly to the Consulate-General as usual without making online appointment.

2017 Holiday Schedule of CVASC in Brisbane

Festival Date Day
New Year's Day January 2 Monday
Australia Day January 26 Thursday
Chinese New Year January 27 -31 Friday - Tuesday
Easter Day April 14 -17 Friday - Monday
Anzac Day April 25 Tuesday
International Labor Day May 1 Monday
Ekka Day August 16 Wednesday
Queen's Birthday October 2 Monday
Chinese National Day October 3 - 6 Tuesday - Friday
Christmas Day December 25 & 26 Monday & Tuesday

 China Tour from Brisbane Australia 
media recommendationfeatured on media