China Embassy in Congo

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Ambassador: Mr.Guan Jian
Address: Avenue Auxence Ickonga, Brazzaville, Republic of Congo
Post Box: B. P. 213, Brazzaville, Republic of Congo
Tel: +242-222811132, 055669898
Fax: +242-222811135

Economic and Commercial Counselor's Office of Chinese Embassy in Congo

Address: Avenue Monseigneur Augouard, Brazzaville

Counselor: Shen Xiang
(Preside over the extensive work in the economic & commercial counselor's office)
Tel: +242-814011
Fax: +242-851944
Mobile Phone: +242-6636611 

First Secretary: Xu Xingyuan
(For comprehensive research, bilateral trade, investment, cooperation, project contract, Chinese-funded enterprises and foreign affaires)
Tel: +242-812530
Mobile Phone: +242-6636622 

First Secretary: Tong Dexiang
(For economic aid, multilateral cooperation and publicity)
Tel: +242-810120
Mobile Phone: +242-6636644 

Third Secretary: Wang Yanfeng
(For financial affairs, management of logistics and maintenance of website)
Tel: +242-814515
Mobile Phone: +242-6636633

 Visa to Congo-Brazzaville and Some Regulations
Chinese go to Congo-Brazzaville for visiting friends or relatives, investing and doing business, they can apply for Congo-Brazzaville Visa from the Embassy in Beijing. According to the existing regulations, for applicants go to Congo-Brazzaville individually for personal affaires, they are required to provide the following documents: Invitation letter from the relatives, friends or employers who have obtained the resident visa; Notarization of Invitation letter issued by Chinese Embassy there; Certificate of inviter offering invitee domicile issued by Immigration Department of Congo-Brazzaville. Generally speaking, applicants can get an ordinary single-entry with 90 days validity and duration of stay. After arriving, if they want to apply for extension, they can apply for 3-month resident visa, or long-term resident visa with one or three years' duration of stay.

 Please contact Embassy of Congo (Brazzaville) in China if  Congoleses are in distress there. 

 Related China Embassies in Africa: Cote D'Ivoire, Djibouti, D. R. Congo

Selected Questions and Answers:

 Asked by Mr. orji(Congo)
I have just been invited on a business deal by one company in China. Kindly let me know the required documents i will be needing to travel down to china for the period of time i will be staying. Thanks in anticipation.

 Answered by Ms. Connor
Mr Orji, in addition of basic application materials (valid passport, application form with photo affixed), an invitation from an authorized Chinese unit will also be required.

  Asked by Mr. Oyetayo, Victor Olusegun(Congo)
My names are OYETAYO, Victor Olusegun. I have been offered a Visiting Scholar fellowship to Beijing under the CAS-TWAS Fellowship programme. Kindly let me know all the documents that will be required for my application for a VISA. Thank you.

 Answered by Ms. Vicky(Kenya)
Generally, you need to prepare the following documents for the  visa application.
1. An admission notice from a Chinese university
2. A JW 201 or JW 202 application form
3. Valid original passport
4. A health certificate from accredited Chinese hospitals
5. your educational certificates

- Last modified on Sep. 19, 2018 -
Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Congo
Asked by Grâce from BRAZZAVILLE CONGO | Apr. 26, 2018 02:34Reply
I'm in china and i need to know the agency number of Chinese Embassy in Congo Brazzaville.
Answers (1)
Answered by Frey from UK | Apr. 26, 2018 04:57

Hi, you can try this: Tel: +242-05 566 98 98; +242-05 566 97 97
Asked by Danny from CAMEROON | Apr. 15, 2017 10:17Reply
Hello, I'm Danny, I wish to ask what documents I need to apply for a Chinese visa as a student
Please kindly give me the detail of the documents and the amount needed to process the visa please.I'm in Congo now.
Answers (1)
Answered by Antonio from BELGIUM | Apr. 16, 2017 22:10

First, prepare the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, Congo residence permit or the valid visa and its copy, admission letter and JW from the school as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
As for the processing fee, you can inquire that from the China embassy: +242-05 566 98 98/+242-05 566 97 97
Asked by Abbas from CONGO | Dec. 24, 2015 11:28Reply
can I send a representative or friend to submit my visa application on behalf of me?
if i can't personally apply at the China embassy in Brazzeville.
Please help
Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from SWEDEN | Dec. 24, 2015 20:44

Dear, you can entrust someone else to submit it for you, but you need to be in Congo when you apply for it in Brazzaville.
If you are not in Congo, you should try to apply for it in the third country you stay currently or you go back to your own country to apply.
Asked by Keith Mortimer from REPUBLIC OF CONGO | Nov. 05, 2015 04:19Reply
How long would it take to get a visa for China using a UK passport?
I have been asked to go to Dalian for three weeks maximum to observe some equipment being installed. I am currently in Pointe Noir have a LOI and a return flight ticket for PRC. How long would the the process take?
Answers (1)
Answered by Ken from SOUTH AFRICA | Nov. 06, 2015 02:30

Keith, you need to apply for a M type from Chinese embassy. It requires your Chinese partner to send you an invitation letter. Also return air ticket, hotel booking and financial statement are required. At last, you should provide your legal resident permit with the validity of six months at least.

It usually takes around four working days to handle your application.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)