China Embasy in Ireland
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. He Xiangdong
Address: 40 Ailesbury Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Ireland
Tel: +353-1-2196651 (available between 15:00-16:00 from Tuesday to Thursday)
Office Hour: 09:00 -12:00, Monday-Thursday (except holidays)
Basic Documents for Application
(2) One recent color passport photograph glued on the Application Form
(3) Applicant's original passport with blank pages and at least 6 months remaining validity
(4) Non-Irish Passport Holders who reside or work in Ireland also need to provide Residence and Work Permission
(5) For a child accompanying with the applicant, please offer the photo of the child
Other Requirements for Tourist (L)
(2) For Visiting Tibet, a Tibet Entry Permit from Tibetan Tourist Bureau is required. You'd better contact a Chinese Travel Agency to send an Entry Permit to you before submitting application.
About Hong Kong & Macau Visa
Important Notice about Change of Payment
Regular Fee in EUR per Person
|Multi-Entry for 6 Months||80||120||115||45||66|
|Multi-Entry for 12 Months||120||120||115||45||100|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees of EUR 23 will be paid. The processing takes 2 working days.
Note: The expedited service is not available for U.S passport holders.
2021 Holiday Schedule of the Embassy
|New Year's Day||January 1||Friday|
|Chinese New Year||February 11 - 15||Thursday - Monday|
|St. Patrick's Day||March 17||Wednesday|
|Larbor Day||May 3||Monday|
|August Bank Holiday||August 2||Monday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 5||Friday - Tuesday|
The office will also be closed on Irish Public Holidays.
Please contact Embassy of Ireland in PRC if Irishes are in distress there.
China Tour from Dublin Ireland
Related Chinese Embassies in Europe: Rome, Italy, Riga, Latvia, Lithuania
Please can you tell me if I have a job in China and my contract is due to expire on 7th May 2021, is it possible, as a UK citizen (presently stuck in the uk) to apply for a Z visa in Ireland?
Also could you advise how I can renew my work permit remotely? It also expires on 7th May 2021.
Thanks in advance
Can u confirm in COVID-19 times can i get a visa to join ship in Taijin.
Understand flights are also restricted.