China Embasy in Ireland
Visa Application Form of PRC
Ambassador: Mr. Xu Jianguo
Address: 40 Ailesbury Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Ireland
Tel: +353-1-2196651 (available between 15:00-16:00 from Tuesday to Thursday)
Office Hour: 09:00 -12:00, Monday-Thursday (except holidays)
Basic Documents for Application
(2) One recent color passport photograph glued on the Application Form
(3) Applicant's original passport with blank pages and at least 6 months remaining validity
(4) Non-Irish Passport Holders who reside or work in Ireland also need to provide Residence and Work Permission
(5) For a child accompanying with the applicant, please offer the photo of the child
Other Requirements for Tourist (L)
(2) For Visiting Tibet, a Tibet Entry Permit from Tibetan Tourist Bureau is required. You'd better contact a Chinese Travel Agency to send an Entry Permit to you before submitting application.
About Hong Kong & Macau Visa
Important Notice about Change of Payment
Regular Fee in EUR per Person
|Multi-Entry for 6 Months||80||120||115||45||66|
|Multi-Entry for 12 Months||120||120||115||45||100|
Expedited Service Fee per Person
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For urgent cases, the expedited service is available. Moreover, additional fees of EUR 23 will be paid. The processing takes 2 working days.
Note: The expedited service is not available for U.S passport holders.
2020 Holiday Schedule of the Embassy
|New Year's Day||January 1||Wednesday|
|Chinese New Year||January 24 - 28||Friday - Tuesday|
|St. Patrick's Day||March 16||Monday|
|May Bank Holiday||May 4||Monday|
|August Bank Holiday||August 3||Monday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 5||Thursday - Monday|
The office will also be closed on Irish Public Holidays.
Please contact Embassy of Ireland in PRC if Irishes are in distress there.
China Tour from Dublin Ireland
Related Chinese Embassies in Europe: Rome, Italy, Riga, Latvia, Lithuania
My partner and I are travelling to Japan/China from the 23rd of May 2020 to the 8th of June (in China from the 31st of May 2020 until the 8th of June) on vacation. We are both full Irish citizens.
I have a few queries about the visa process :
1. What is required for the process?
2. We both work Monday to Friday so it is hard for us to get time off to get to the embassy. I read on your website that you hold the passport for 3-5 working days but I also seen there was an express option for an extra amount. Would we be able to avail of the express option to get everything done in the one morning?
3. How much is the single entry visa for this period of time?
2. Express service takes two or three working days so it seems impossible for you to get everything done in one morning.
3. Single entry visa costs 40 euros. If you want express service, you need to pay extra 21 euros.
Can you give authorisation for someone to collect your passport for you when it is with the embassy for the 4 days?