China Visa Application in UK
Procedure of Application at CVASC
1. Complete the Visa Application Form. You can complete the form online and print it out.
2. Make online appointment for your submission of application.
3. Obtain queue number upon arrival at the center and submit your application when your number is called.
4. Pick up your passport on the collection day and pay the fees.
5. If you apply for the mail back service, you need to fill the Payment Authorization Form (which can be downloaded from Center's web). Pay your visa and service fee afterward and leave your mail address.
Procedure of Application at CVASC by Post
1. Prepare all required documents and materials, no express service available for postal application;
2. Complete the Application Form. You can complete the form online and print it out, or download first, then fill it by hand;
3. Prepare the envelope and postage;
4. Fill out the Payment Authorization Form, which can be downloaded from the Center's website. Only debit card will be accepted as method of payment for postal applications;
5. Prepare the stamped Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope for return delivery, the return address must be written on the envelope;
6. Put all the documents into the envelope, seal the envelope and post to the Center. (Please take down the tracking number of your mail in order to check the status of delivery;
7. Check the status of issuance on the Center's website;
8. Passport will be returned to you by post after visa issuance.
Fees for Application (in GBP)
|Single / Double / 6-month or 1-year Multiple Entries||151||178||175|
|5-year Multiple Entries||236||267||260|
|10-year Multiple Entries||321||352||345|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||156||156||156|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||121||148||145|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||88||115||112|
|3-month Single Entry||116||143||140|
|6-month Double Entry||131||158||155|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||106||133||130|
|Single / Double / Multiple Entries||113||140||137|
Citizens of Other Countries
|3-month Single Entry||86||113||110|
|6-month Double Entry||96||123||120|
1. The regular processing time is 4 working days; express service takes 3 working days; postal service takes 10 working days. For urgent cases, the express service is available for applicants who submit their applications directly to the center before 12:00 at noon, Monday to Friday.
2. This CVASC only accepts cash or debit card. You can make the payment by debit card only if you choose the postal application.
3. Group visas will be ready for collection 5 working days after submission, and no express service is available.
With the Express would we get our visa and passport back the same day? or would we need to travel back to London 3 working days later? Is express only 1 day quicker?
Would we need 2 copies of hotel/flight information? As I booked for both of us its my name on the hotels.
Can we start the online application before the 30 days and travel to CVASC closer to the time for the appointment?
2. Yes, you need 2 copies of hotel / flight bookings and include one in each of your application documents.
3. You can start the online application before 30 days.
I am also planning to visit China again in Feb 2021 !
Can I apply for the Visa now in UK?
I am a Malaysian Working in London and planning to visit Shanghai and other near by cities for 10 days.
Would a visa obtained on 1st October still be valid on 30 January 2020. I am looking to get a 6 month multi entry visa as I want to do a few trips to Hong Kong.
If the visa from UK is not valid is it possible to get one in Phnom Penh?