Why Choose Us?
- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
As one of the best safari countries, Kenya is famous for its wide variety of wildlife, the Big Five of elephant, cape buffalo,
lion, leopard and rhinoceros in particular, and viewing game drives. Our Kenya tour packages will take you as close as possible to experience the renowned annual Wildebeest Migration that occurs in Masai Mara, as well as explore other famous national reserves.
Private Kenya Tours
- Best Kenya Safaris8 Days Nairobi - Tsavo West - Amboseli - Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara - Nairobifrom $2239View Details
- Kenya Nature & Wildlife Tour7 Days Nairobi - Amboseli - Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha - Hell's Gate - Masai Mara - Nairobifrom $1959View Details
- An In-depth Kenya Discovery12 Days Nairobi - Samburu - Ol Pejeta - Aberdare - Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara - Lake Naivasha - Hell’s Gate - Amboseli - Tsavo West - Nairobifrom $3359View Details
- Game Drives in Masai Mara4 Days Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve - Nairobifrom $1119View Details
- Amboseli & Tsavo West5 Days Nairobi - Tsavo West National Park - Amboseli National Park - Nairobifrom $1399View Details
- Kenya and Tanzania Safaris10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safaris10 Days Nairobi - Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara National Reserve - Isebania - Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater - Lake Manyara - ArushaView Details
What to See in Kenya for First Time Travelers?
Kenya has about 60 national parks and game reserves, and more than a dozen of them are worth a visit. Besides the must-see Masai Mara National Reserve, where you will go on safari for the annual Wildebeest Migration and catch a sight of Big Five, your Kenya trip also should include the lake areas in the Great Rift Valley, like the Lake Nakuru - habitat of Black and White rhinoceros, the Lake Naivasha where you could take a boat safari, the Lake Bogoria inhabiting the large-scale of flamingos, and the Samburu National Reserve that is famous for its African Special Five. In southern Kenya, you will enjoy game drive to explore Amboseli National Park with herds of elephant and overlook the nearby snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro. Usually, 7-10 days Kenya vacation will allow you to experience its highlights. With our experts guiding on your tours of Kenya, you will discover more wildlife wonders at ease.
Capture the lively screen of wild animals in Kenya
When is the Best Time to Travel Kenya?
Due to the tropical monsoon climate, Kenya cannot be divided into distinct four seasons, but the rainy and dry seasons. In general, every July to October, when the world famous Great Migration occurs, and January to February are the dry season, also the best time to take Kenya tour packages with higher densities of wild animals.
Do I Need a Visa to Visit Kenya?
Yes. For most nationalities, travelers could obtain a visa on arrival at the international airport of Kenya, with a cost of USD50 in cash. Or you could apply for e-visa in advance to save time when arriving.
Is Single Visa Enough for the Kenya-Tanzania-Kenya Circular Tour?
Yes. If you take a Kenya-Tanzania-Kenya circular tour, you need to apply visas for both Kenya and Tanzania, but single entry visa for Kenya is enough since these two countries have made an agreement. However, it is important to mention to the immigration that you will return to the country to avoid any trouble.
Enjoy a grand view of wildebeest migration in Masai Mara
How to Get to and Travel Around Kenya?
You can fly into the capital Nairobi, or Mombasa, the second largest city of Kenya. Land transfer with the comfortable air-conditioned vehicle is the main way for Kenya tours. Domestic flights and trains are also available for some parts.
Are Travelers Required to Get Vaccinated of Yellow Fever for Tours of Kenya?
Yes, travelers need to get vaccinated of Yellow Fever before they enter Kenya. The immigration officer will check the identification document, Kenya visa as well as the International Certificate of Vaccination. Some countries check the certificate before issuing visas. Therefore, please be sure to get vaccinated ahead of time.