- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Luxury Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Budget Travel
- Asia Tours
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
LZ01: 4 Days Lanzhou Tour to Xiahe Labrang Monastery
- Labrang Monastery, one of the six major Gelugpa monasteries, still preserves the most complete education system and institutions of Tibetan Buddhism. It is also a treasure house which houses inestimable Buddhist scripture rolls, paintings and other art works. Every dawn the sacred Morning Prayer marks the start of the Lamas assiduous practicing. This private Lanzhou tour itinerary will lead you to explore the monastery.
LZ02: 3 Days Zhangye Rainbow Mountains Private Tour
LZ03: 6 Days Trip to Lanzhou, Zhangye, Jiayuguan and Dunhuang
- Set out for an ancient Silk Road tour from Lanzhou, via Zhangye and Jiayuguan, to Dunhuang. Trace historical wonders such as the Overhanging Great Wall, Tomb Murals of the Wei and Jin Dynasties and the Mogao Caves. Admire natural wonders including Danxia Geological Park, Crescent Lake and Echoing-Sand Mountain.
LZ04: One Day Tianshui Private Tour
- Tianshui is a city full of historical and cultural glamour. This 1-day tour covers essential attractions, including the mysterious Maiji Caves where you can appreciate Buddhist grotto arts, Fuxi Temple worshipping one of three mythological emperors of China, and the Ming-style Nanzhaizi Folk Dwellings.
LZ05: 6 Days Travel through Lanzhou, Xiahe and Xining
- On this 6-day tour, we will take an in-depth look at Tibetan Buddhism and local culture by visiting grottoes and century-old monasteries. In addition, sightseeing at stunning Qinghai Lake will let you escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, which is a nice chance to embrace the freshness of nature.
- This 8-day odyssey tour covers the essential sightseeing spots of Sichuan, like Jiuzhai Valley and Huanglong Scenic Area, and Tibetan culture immersion in proximity of Labrang Monastery and Langmusi Monastery in Gansu Province.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
Questions & Answers