- Panda Vacations
- Family Holiday
- Student Groups
- Bike Route
- Golf Vacation
- Jewish Heritages
- Luxury Packages
- Economy Packages
- Independent Rail Travelers
Independent Rail Travelers
In a country like China which has a population of 1.4 billion, the train is the main mode of transportation. As train travel improves and the speeds increase, traveling by train is an economical way at the same time as being closer to local people.
B-101C Golden Triangle
- 13 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai
- Taking train now becomes an experience not to be missed for traveling in China. In this proposed itinerary, you will take a high-speed train with top speed of 186 miles from Beijing to Xian and then Xian to Shanghai. It is indeed a great value trip to explore the profound history and modern civilization.
B-102D China Delights
- 17 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai
- For most visitors to China, the splendid Great Wall, majestic Forbidden City, amazing Terracotta Warriors, mind-blowing Li River, and modern culture in Shanghai are must-sees. This independent tour itinerary, travelling by rail between the highly popular cities, is definitely an affordable choice for those who want to discover the best destinations in the country.
B-103B Oriental Elites Appreciation
- 18 Days Beijing - Shanghai - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Shenzhen - Hong Kong
- It is the most common way for Chinese people to travel by train. Following this immensely popular travel route, you can meet and get close to the local people during your train journey. Besides, you can marvel at the top historical and cultural heritages, experience the country's most thriving atmosphere and admire the best natural scenery.
- 11 Days Beijing - Luoyang - Xian
- Beijing, Luoyang and Xian, three ancient capitals in China, hold irresistible fascination for the culture and history buffs. The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Shaolin Temple, Terracotta Warriors are all among the World's must-see sights list. Besides, the trip brings you a transformational experience by taking the most advanced high speed trains.
B-BJ07 Beijing Xian Express
- 9 Days Beijing - Xian
- You must have heard of the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and the Terracotta Warriors. Covering Beijing, our capital city and Xian, the ancient capital of 13 dynasties in Chinese history, this itinerary allows you to visit these great historical and cultural heritages at your own pace. A journey on the world's most advanced high-speed train will add more pleasure and memory.
B-BJ08 Beijing Shanghai Express
- 8 Days Beijing - Shanghai
- This finely crafted itinerary brings together the elite cities Beijing and Shanghai with detailed travel and transportation information. The high speed train shortens the long journey of 1318 km (819 miles) between the two cities to around 5 hours. All those offer a feasible and affordable tour for independent travelers.
B-GZ05 Guangzhou Guilin Express
- 6 Days Guangzhou - Guilin
- The 6-day Guangzhou and Guilin tour engages the glamour of modern metropolis and the wonder of natural landscape. High-speed trains conveniently connect the two cities, making it an easier and cheaper journey to individual travelers. Follow the itinerary to an adventure of your choice.
- 14 Days Shanghai - Huangshan - Suzhou - Hangzhou
- The highly developed rail network makes it a fabulous and convenient way to get around in eastern China by train. This well-connected travel route will give you different train ride experience, as well as helping you explore the metropolis Shanghai, picturesque Mt. Huangshan, garden city Suzhou and charming city Hangzhou at your own pace.
- 17 Days Beijing - Datong - Pingyao - Xian - Guilin - Longsheng - Guilin
- Covering some of the frequently visited destinations, this itinerary allows you to see China’s greatest cultural and historical wonders, as well as the most fantastic natural scenery. In addition, special independent train journeys between cities will add more pleasure and memories to your exploration.
- 21 Days Beijing - Chengdu - Lijiang - Dali - Kunming - Shanghai
- Travelers will spend the whole journey on train from one city to another, which is really an extraordinary experience. Magnificent natural phenomenon - Stone Forest, charming ancient towns, splendid Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, ethnic customs of Naxi people and adorable Giant Pandas, never fail to draw holiday takers.
B-601B Ancient Silk Road
- 18 Days Beijing - Xian - Dunhuang - Turpan - Urumqi - Kashgar - Beijing
- Railways are ramified all over China rapidly. Now even the formerly inaccessible remote cities along the Silk Road can be conveniently reached by rail. You can follow our suggested itinerary with exciting train journeys to explore the ancient capital Beijing and Xian, learn about the centuries-old civilization, and discover the mystique of the once flourishing trade route.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip