|Local Night Market|
The Honolulu Club, on the first floor of Huiquan Dynasty Hotel, No. 9, Nanhai Road. It is a famous pub in the city that deserves a try.
Freeman Coffee House, No. 38, Hubei Road, Shinan District
A coffee house in the old city area, it is decorated with antiques, such as an American wireless radio from the 1940s, Irish copper coffee pots, a shabby straw-hat-shaped lampshade, and the graffiti left by customers. All these decorations remind one of a street corner in a European city.
Music Kitchen: No. 5, Hong Kong Middle Road
The Music Kitchen Bar is a three-story building. Here you can watch the stars from the roof. Pizza is the most popular food at the Music Kitchen. They also feature various salads such as Thai eggplant salad and French sweet pepper salad. There's nothing better than pizza with salad!
JFK Bar: No. 2, Zhanghua Road
The bar is actually located in the Sea View Garden Hotel and is named after former-American president John Fitzgerald Kennedy. It is an American-style bar that takes patrons back to the Kennedy era.
There is also a bar street, Yan'er Dao Road, which has loads of bars and has now been extended to First Zhangzhou Road and Minjiang Road. Give this street a try!
Besides bars and pubs, Qingdao offers other types of entertainment, too.
Hailedi KTV: With fashionable and deluxe decorations, the KTV house attracts a large number of customers. It has its own pub, supermarket, and nearly 50 small rooms for private entertaining.
Location: No. 109, Jiangxi Road
The Feeling Club is the largest disco club in Qingdao and it is the hottest place among young people.
Location: Building D, Hong Kong Garden Square, Hong Kong Middle Road
Qingdao's nightlife ends a little earlier than some other coastal cities in China. So does the night market. At about 10 pm each night, the night market closes. So if you like to wander through the night market, please go there early. Those on Yan'an Er Lu and Taidong Pedestrian Street are recommended.
Located in the Dengzhou Road of Shibei (north of the city) District, the street features all kinids of Tsingtao Beer and beer from all over the world. The beer street starts from the Yan'an Er Lu at the east and ends at the Guangrao Road at the west.
The Huiquan underground cinema is highly recommended. This cinema is near the seaside with very good facilities. Inside the cinema are the famous Korean BBQ restaurant, Tudari, and also a KFC.
Have a nice journey! Enjoy your time!
2. There are many popular scenic areas that features beautiful natural scenery, such as Number One Bathing Beach, Golden Sand Beach, Badaguan Scenic Area and Mt. Laoshan.
3. If you also wanna tour around nearby cities, it's suggested to go to Rizhao City. Wanpingkou Scenic and Historic Interest Area and Shanhaitian Tourism & Vacation Zone are good choices for you.
4. In QD, there are many vegetarian restaurants. Don't worry. Xiang Guang Yuan Pure Vegetarian Restaurant wins high popularity. It provides nice dishes and comfortable environment. The address is No.25, 2nd Branch Road, Taihang Mountain, Huangdao District.
5. I'm afraid that you cannot see pandas in this city. But you can go to Jinan City Zoo. As far as I know, you can see them in there. Good luck!
The information about the Panda's is not completely right. The Zoo inside the Zhongshan Park has one Panda. At least there was one last year ;-) The entrance fee will be under 20 RMB.
Best regards and enjoy your trip...
2. The train ticket fare of first class seat is CNY818 and second class seat is CNY518.