- No Shopping Arrangement
- A Maximum of 6 Travelers
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even one person
One Day Shanghai Mini Group Tour to Zhujiajiao, World Financial Center & the Bund No Shopping, Max. 6 persons
- Join our Shanghai day tour with a group of no more than 6!
- Experience Shanghai's traditional lifestyle in ancient Zhujiajiao
8:00-9:30 Pick-up & Drive to ZhujiajiaoOur professional English-speaking guide will greet you in the lobby of your hotel at the appointed time. We will contact you to fix the exact meeting time the evening before. The maximum size for this Shanghai day trip is 6 people and we will leave for Zhujiajiao as soon as everyone is picked up. It is about an hour's ride from downtown Shanghai to Zhujiajiao, an ancient water town.
9:30-11:30 Explore ZhujiajiaoWith over 1700 years of documented history, Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town still retains many ancient canals, distinctive bridges, gardens and local dwellings, making it a pleasant destination to get away from the bustling metropolis of Shanghai.
The water town exudes old world charm. Follow the Shanghai day trip in Zhujiajiao, our guide will show you the best sights and fill you in on the details. We will also take a gondola and drift slowly through the small canals to appreciate its intoxicating atmosphere.
Take a gondola and drift through the canals
Local people's life in the town
11:30-12:30 Enjoy Lunch with a Water ViewWe have selected a fancy restaurant by the side of the waterway for our VIP small group. In addition to sampling the local cuisine, you will experience great views of the water village while having lunch on the second floor of the restaurant.
12:30-16:00 Drive Back & Ascend World Financial CenterFull and happy, we drive back to the center of Shanghai to visit the World Financial Center. To avoid queuing up for the entrance ticket, we will purchase your tickets online in advance. We will go all the way up to the observation deck on the 100th floor, where there is an excellent view of China's fastest growing city.
The exterior of World Financial Center
Entrance to the observation deck
16:00-17:00 Walk along the BundAfter driving for about 10 minutes, we will arrive at the last stop of our Shanghai one day trip, the well-Known Bund which is a 1500-meter long waterfront promenade along the Huangpu River. As we walk along the Bund, we will capture the glamour of old Shanghai through its many Euramerican style buildings on the west and marvel at its modernity via the towering skyscrapers on the east. Our guide will help you get some great photos with these buildings in the background if you want.
Take a leisurely walk along the Bund and admire the landmarks of the city
17:00-18:00 Hotel Drop-offNow our one day Shanghai highlight group tour is coming to its end. Our guide will escort you back to your hotel and then say goodbye to you.
Tour Price (US$ Per Person)
|Adult(>11 years old)||$126|
|Child(2-11 years old)||$100|
Note: The above prices do not apply to public holidays.
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air conditioned vehicle
- Free mineral water is provided
What makes this tour different?
Based on a number of field visits to Shanghai's popular attractions, we are offering a more immersive experience for our clients. Guided by a real professional, you can get much more insight into Zhujiajiao ancient water town, the World Financial Center and the Bund.
- No tourist shops or factories take up your valuable time for sightseeing during this mini group day tour.
- We keep the group size small with no more than 6 persons, so every member is well cared for.
- It offers you unique experiences of riding a gondola in Zhujiajiao and viewing Shanghai's best skyline from both the top of the World Financial Center and the captivating Bund.
- Our professional guide will indicate the most favorable view points for you to take amazing photos as mementos.
- We have set up a Refreshments Kiosk in Zhujiajiao Water Village. Our customers will receive mineral water, beer and maps free of charge at the service site.
- Pick-up Service: Shanghai is a fairly large city. To make sure the morning pick-up runs smoothly, we recommend that you stay at a hotel inside the Middle Ring Road of the city. If your hotel is beyond that range, there might be an additional transfer fee and your travel consultant will discuss this with you.
- Infant Price: This tour is free for infants under 2 years of age.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with one person.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel up to 7 days prior to the trip; if you cancel from 3 to 7 days before the trip, there is a 10% cancellation fee; there is no refund if you cancel within 2 days. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: