- Free 24/7 Services
- 100% Tailor Made
- Hand-picked Hotels
- Expert Local Guides
- No Hidden Charge
- Best Value for Money
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Private Taiwan Tours
- Best of Taiwan7 Days Taipei - Taroko Gorge - Sun Moon Lake - Alishan - TaipeiView Details
- Taiwan Culture and Heritage Tour8 Days Taipei - Taichung - Sun Moon Lake - Tainan - Taipeifrom $2519View Details
- Taiwan Discovery8 Days Taipei - Tainan - Kaohsiung - Kenting - Taitung - HualienView Details
- Soul of Taiwan6 Days Taipei - Taroko - Sun Moon LakeView Details
- Taiwan Travel in Depth11 Days Taipei - Lukang - Tainan - Kenting - Taroko - Yilan - JiufenView Details
- Essence of Taipei4 Days Private Taipei Tourfrom $869View Details
What are the Must-see Attractions in Taiwan?
- National Palace Museum: Being one of the three major museums in China, this Palace Museum houses a large collection of nearly 700.000 pieces of ancient Chinese imperial artifacts and artworks.
- Taipei 101: From the observation deck on its 89 floor, you will get stunning 360-degree views of Taipei’s cityscape.
- Taroko National Park: It is well known for its amazing marble canyons of Taroko Gorge, carved by the Liwu River, as well as the tunnel of nine turns and stunning landscape on Taiwan’s east coast.
- Sun Moon Lake: The largest natural lake in Taiwan with sparking blue water and picturesque mountain backdrop.
- Alishan: It is a mountain resort and nature reserve. Forest, mountain railway, sunrise, sea of clouds and sunset are the five wonders of Alishan.
- Kenting: Located on the extreme southern tip of Taiwan, it is home to some of the most beautiful beaches. Truly an amazing tropical paradise .
How Long Do I Need to Visit Taiwan?
When is the Best Time to Visit Taiwan?
Do I Need a Visa to Travel to Taiwan?
How to Get to and Travel around Taiwan?
There are four international airports in Taiwan: Taoyuan Airport, Taipei Songshan Airport, Kaohsiung Airport, and Taichung Airport, among which Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) is the largest one as well as the main gateway. They connect direct flights to the world’s major countries, which makes Taiwan travel much more convenient.
Public transport in Taiwan is generally good. All major cities and towns in Taiwan are connected by the railway network, so train is good choice if you travel independently, or you can travel around the island by tourist shuttle. By taking a privately guided tour with us, you will enjoy a hassle-free trip and make full use of your precious time to appreciate natural wonders and experience unique cultures and customs.
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.816 ReviewsNetherlandsPosted on January 16, 2021Conscientious tour guides and responsible drivers. Everything in this Taiwan tour went smoothly.USAPosted on August 03, 2020Good hotels, great meals, excellent experience of Taiwan!UKPosted on July 05, 2020The travel consultant Vera’s timely answers were very detailed and helped us solve many problems. We had pleasant communication. The tour guides were professional and the Taiwan scenery was super beautiful! The remainder of the first day we arrived in Taiwan was free for us to explore its charm, which was wonderful!