Golf has always been a relaxing sport suitable for families, friends, and business partners. In Beijing, there are also many professional golf clubs with standard courses and complete facilities. They are mostly located in the suburb of the city with beautiful environment. In consideration of the not so convenient public transport as in downtown, it’s advised to get there by taxi or private car.
6 Best Golf Clubs in Beijing
1. Reignwood Pine Valley International Golf ClubCo-designed by Jack Nicklaus, one of the greatest golf players in 20th century and his son, the golf club has two 18-hole international standard courses as long as 270 yards for each, one 9-hole night course, two practicing putting greens, and two practicing sandy pits. It only opens to its joined members. There are apartments and luxury villas for players to stay overnight there.
Address: Reignwood Pine Valley, Nankou Town, Changping District; about 55km (34mi) away from city center
2. Earls Golf ClubOnly 25 minutes’ drive from Guomao CBD, this golf club has 27 holes in total, among which 9 holes are beside the grassland and lake, 9 holes are alongside the woods and lake, and 9 holes are beside the idyllic constructions and well equipped with lights for night practice and competitions.
Address: No.86, Pingjiatuan, Tongzhou District; about 40km (25mi) away from city center
3. Beijing Golf ClubIn Beijing Golf Club, the challenging 18 holes are laid among the beautiful forest with clean ponds, which reflect surrounding green trees and blue sky. "Weekly Sports", an American Magazine, once described Beijing Golf Club as the one composed of beautiful natural sandy land, American course design and Chinese precise construction ideas. Golfers can refresh themselves so much by playing here.
Address: East Bank of ChaoBai Reservoir, Shunyi District; about 45km (28mi) away from city center
4. Hongxi International Golf ClubIt is one of the nearest outdoor golf clubs from Beijing downtown, about 15 minutes’ drive away from Guomao. The courses with 27 holes are as long as 10,664 yards. Among them, the northern course is altogether 3,535 yards long, middle course 3,589 yards, and the southern course 3,540 yards.
Address: No.5, North Donghuan Road, Daxing District; around 20km (12.5mi) away from city center
5. Beijing CBD International Golf ClubThe club boasts an ideal location. It is to the east of the Eastern 4th Ring Road, 8 minutes' drive to the China World Trade Tower, center of the Central Business District and 15 minutes' drive to the Wang Fu Jing Street. It is in TPC (Tournament Player Course) style, distinguished by large water hazard and long bunkers.
Address: No.99 Gaobeidian Road, Chaoyang District; around 16km (10mi) away from city center
6. Beijing Country Golf ClubBeijing Country Golf Club owns an elegant environment. The flourish forest, clear lake, fishing island, green hills and fruit gardens add great charm to the course. It has an 18-hole 72-par international standard golf course that measures 20,903 yards. The changes between fairways are very profound, meeting the needs of golfers of different levels to play.
Address: No.11, Daying Road, Shunyi District; around 50km (30mi) away from city center
How much does it cost to play golf in Beijing?
Many high-end golf clubs adopt membership policy, including annual membership and life membership, costing tens of thousands CNY to hundreds of thousands CNY. As for day cost, it generally varies from CNY800 to CNY1,200 per round.
This trip can be customized to meet your individual needs!
Why Travel With Us