China Consulate in Montreal, Canada
Visa Application Form of PRC
Consul General: Zhao Jiangping
Address: 2100 Ste-Catherine West, 8th floor, Montréal, Québec H3H 2T3
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Office Hours: 09:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 16:00, Monday - Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Consulate in Montreal
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Quebec, New Brunswick
Where to Submit Application
Note: the Center in Mentreal accepts applications from Canadian citizens/holders of passports issued from Quebec and New Brunswick, and citizens of other countries staying in Quebec and New Brunswick with work permit, study permit or permanent residence status.
CVASC in Mentreal:
Address: 2000, Mansfield Street, Suite 700, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 2Z6
1. Applicants are suggested to book an online appointment at CVASC's website in advance and visit the center on the appointed date.
2. The Center accept urgent service (2nd working day collection) applications, but make sure submit your application before 11:30.
3. The consulate requires that all Application Form shall be finished on the computer, printed out and then signed by hand. Hand-written forms will not be accepted.
2019 Public Holidays of the CVASC in Montreal
|New Year's Day||January 1||Tuesday|
|Chinese New Year||February 4 - 6||Monday - |
|Good Friday||April 19||Friday|
|Easter Monday||April 22||Monday|
|Victoria Day||May 20||Monday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||June 7||Friday|
|Canada Day||July 1||Monday|
|Canadian Labor Day||September 2||Monday|
|Mid-Autumn Festival||September 13||Friday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 3||Tuesday - Thursday|
|Thanksgiving Day||October 14||Monday|
|Christmas Day||December 24 & 25||Tuesday & Wednesday|
|Boxing Day||December 26||Thursday|
China Tours from Canada
China Tour from Montreal Canada
Q1 --- I am going on excursions while we are in port in Tianjin. Do I need a VISA?
Q2 --- I arrive in Shanghai Oct 31 at 5pm and fly from Pudong back to Montreal Nov 03 at 6:15pm. I will be visiting Shanghai for 3 days. Do I need a VISA?
Another question re having a 24 hours connection at Shanghai PVG -
I have tried to book hotel within terminal 2 but there are no more rooms.
1) is there another hotel in the airport?
2) is it allowed to sleep in a hotel near the airport but outside the terminal
if yes -
1) what happens with my luggage
2) will I have trouble going back through immigration?
3) is it something that I need to coordinate in advance in terms of immigration/visa - if yes- who do I contact?
Thank you so much