China Consulate in Toronto, Canada
Visa Application Form of PRC
Consul General: Mr. Xue Bing
Address: 240, St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2N5 Canada
24-Hour Tel: +1-416-6160807, 5290068 (for emergencies)
Tel: +1-416-9647260, 9649646
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Office of Chinese Consulate in Toronto
Tel: +1-416-9648861 (24-hour automatic telephone, manual service during 09:00-10:00 and 15:00-17:00)
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Ontario, Manitoba
Notice: In order to insure safety, all visitors to the Consulate in Toronto should show their ID Card.
Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)
All ordinary passport holders visiting Mainland China are required to submit their applications to the center.
Detailed Information about CVASC:
Address: Suite 1501, University Center, 393 University Avenue, Toronto, Canada M5G 1E6
Business Hours: Monday-Friday
Application Submission: 09-15:00
(Urgent applications must be submitted before 11:30)
Payment and Passport Collection: 09:00-16:00
Tips for Applicants
1. The peak of application: Monday, 1-2 working days after every holiday, between 11:00-12:00, 13:30-14:30 in every working day. You'd better avoid the time quantum; otherwise, you will queue up for a long time.
2. The off-peak time: Between 09:00-10:30, 14:30-15:30, from Tuesday to Friday. During this time quantum, applicants are rare and you can save your time.
3. There are many applicants between May-June, September-October every year. In order to save your time, you can apply in advance based on your planned travel.
4. Make a good preparation for required documents for application.
5. Please make an appointment first at the website of CVASC.
2019 Public Holidays of the CVASC in Toronto
|New Year's Day||January 1||Tuesday|
|Chinese New Year||February 4 - 6||Monday - Wednesday|
|Family Day||February 18||Monday|
|Good Friday||April 19||Friday|
|International Labour Day||May 1||Wednesday|
|Victoria Day||May 20||Monday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||June 7||Friday|
|Canada Day||July 1||Monday|
|Civic Day||August 5||Monday|
|Canada Labor Day||September 2||Monday|
|Chinese National Day||October 1 - 3||Tuesday - Thursday|
|Thanksgiving Day||October 14||Monday|
|Remembrance Day||November 11||Monday|
|Christmas Day||December 25||Wednesday|
|Boxing Day||December 26||Thursday|
China Tours from Canada
China Tour from Toronto Canada
It would be more appreciated if I will get the right answer.
I was not allowed to sumbit the m visa because I am staying in Toronto with ETA.
Is there a way to be allowed to apply my visa to China as an athlete that has to participate in an competition hosted by the China sport athority? Or I have to visit Korea and waste a couple of days without training. Please understand my situation and it would be highly appreciated when you find a way for me.