China Consulate in Toronto, Canada

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Consul General: Mr. Xue Bing
Address: 240, St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5R 2N5 Canada
24-Hour Tel: +1-416-6160807, 5290068 (for emergencies)
Tel: +1-416-9647260, 9649646
Fax: +1-416-3246468
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Consular Office of Chinese Consulate in Toronto

Tel: +1-416-9648861 (24-hour automatic telephone, manual service during 09:00-10:00 and 15:00-17:00)
Fax: +1-416-3249010 
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Ontario, Manitoba  
Notice: In order to insure safety, all visitors to the Consulate in Toronto should show their ID Card.

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)

All ordinary passport holders visiting Mainland China are required to submit their applications to the center.

Detailed Information about CVASC:
Address: Suite 1501, University Center, 393 University Avenue, Toronto, Canada M5G 1E6
Business Hours: Monday-Friday
Application Submission: 09-15:00
(Urgent applications must be submitted before 11:30)
Payment and Passport Collection: 09:00-16:00
Tel: 416-345-8472
Fax: 416-345-8473


Tips for Applicants

1. The peak of application: Monday, 1-2 working days after every holiday, between 11:00-12:00, 13:30-14:30 in every working day. You'd better avoid the time quantum; otherwise, you will queue up for a long time. 

2. The off-peak time: Between 09:00-10:30, 14:30-15:30, from Tuesday to Friday. During this time quantum, applicants are rare and you can save your time. 

3. There are many applicants between May-June, September-October every year. In order to save your time, you can apply in advance based on your planned travel. 

4. Make a good preparation for required documents for application. 

5. Please make an appointment first at the website of CVASC.

2018 Public Holidays of the CVASC in Toronto

Festival Date Day
New Year's Day January 1 Monday
Chinese New Year February 15 & 16 Thursday & Friday
Family Day February 19 Monday
Good Friday March 30 Friday
International Labour Day May 1 Tuesday
Victoria Day May 21 Monday
Dragon Boat Festival June 18 Monday
Canada Day July 2 Monday
Civic Day August 6 Monday
Canada Labor Day September 3 Monday
Chinese National Day October 1 - 3 Monday - Wednesday
Thanksgiving Day October 8 Monday
Remembrance Day November 12 Monday
Christmas Day December 25 Tuesday
Boxing Day December 26 Wednesday

 China Tour from Toronto Canada
Facebook Page
Q & A Search:
Questions & Answers on China Consulate in Toronto
See more...
Ask a Question
The above information except your email adress will be published on the website.