Consulate-General of P.R.China in Vancouver, Canada

 Visa Application Form of PRC

Consul General: Ms. Liu Fei
Address: 3380 Granville Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6H 3K3
Tel: +1-604-7347492
Fax: +1-604-7364343 
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:30  (Monday-Friday) 
Night Emergency Assistance: +1-7782380003

Consular Office of Chinese Consulate in Vancouver

Address: 200A-1595 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6J 1W6
Tel: +1-604-3368866
Fax: +1-604-7340311
Office Hours: 09:00-13:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
                    09:00-12:00 (Notarization, Chinese Passport & Travel Document, HKSAR Passport & ID card) 
Consular Districts: British Colombia, the Yukon Territory 

Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC)

Canadian regular passport holders and non-Canadian citizens with legal status in Canada should submit their applications to the center.

Holders of diplomatic, service (official) passport, or applicants qualified for applying for Chinese diplomatic, courtesy and service visa, or applicants applying for Hong Kong or Macao visa/entry permit still submit their applications directly to the Consulate-General.

Detailed Information of CVASC: 
Address: 250-999 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1K5
Business Hours: Monday to Friday (public holidays excepted)
09:00-15:00 (submission), 09:00-16:00 (payment and collection)
Tel: 604-336-8866
Fax: 604-738-1100
Notice: CVASC accepts urgent service (2nd working day collection) application until 12:00. 

Change of the Policy of Tourist Visa (L) to China

From December 12, 2011, all applicants who apply for L are required to submit the following documents:
1. Completed Application Form affixed with a recent 2x2 passport-size color photo
2. Passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages
3. Invitation letter from a Chinese unit or an individual
4. If the invitation letter is not available, applicants should submit the itinerary, air ticket and hotel reservation.

 China Tour from Vancouver Canada

Map of the Consulate


2016 Public Holidays of the CVASC in Vancouver

Festival Date Day
New Year's Day January 1 Friday
Chinese New Year February 8 - 10 Monday - Wednesday
Good Friday March 25 Friday
May Day May 2 Monday
Victoria Day May 23 Monday
Dragon Boat Festival June 9 Thursday
Canada Day July 1 Friday
BC Day August 1 Monday
Labor Day September 5 Monday
Chinese National Day October 3 - 5 Monday - Wednesday
Thanksgiving Day October 10 Monday
Remembrance Day November 11 Friday
Christmas Day December 26 Monday
media recommendationfeatured on media