Hangzhou is a city with a rich historical heritage and splendid cultures, also one of the seven ancient capitals in China. Its beauty lies in its charming lakes and green mountains as well as in its profound history and culture.
- West Lake (24)
- History Museum (10)
- Running Tiger Spring (5)
- Lingyin Temple (Temple of Soul's Retreat) (9)
- Tomb of General Yue Fei (10)
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (37)
- China National Silk Museum (54)
- China National Tea Museum (35)
- Southern Song Dynasty Official Kiln Museum (4)
- Qinghefang Scenic Site (21)
- Six Harmonies Pagoda (11)
- Xixi National Wetland Park (27)
Nanxun Water Town (20)
Built in 1252 of Southern Song Dynasty, Nanxun Water Town gradually became a main distribution center of products because of its convenient water transportation. In the Ming and Qing Dynasties, with the prosperity of mulberry silk industry and the development of commodity economy, Nanxun turned into an important economic town.