Shanghai Travel Guide
Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, cultural, science and technology center in East China. Also it is a popular destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.
In addition to its modernization, the city's multicultural flair endows it with a unique glamour. Here, one finds the perfect blend of cultures, the modern and the traditional , and the western and the oriental. New skyscrapers and old Shikumen together draw the skyline of the city. Western customs and Chinese traditions intertwined and formed the city's culture, making a visitor's stay truly memorable.
Know more about Shanghai Facts.
Passport holders of 51 countries and regions including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Russia and Singapore are granted a visa-free stay of up to 72 hours when taking an international transfer via Shanghai Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport. Read details about 72-Hour Visa-Free Transit.
- Foreign Consulates
- Post Office
- Universities & Institutes
- Area & Zip Code
- International Schools
- Hospital & Clinics
- Language Training
- Jewish Heritage
- Morning Exercise on the Bund9 Days Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Suzhou from $1079
- Tourists on the Bund
- Yuyuan Garden3-Day Shanghai Tour from $179
- Pudong New Area1-Day Shanghai Tour from $49
- Zhujiajiao Water Town4-Day Shanghai - Water Town Tour from $369
- Yellow Mountain5-Day Shanghai - Huangshan Tour from $839
- Classical Garden in Suzhou4-Day Shanghai - Suzhou Tour from $499