- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Hong Kong
- More Cities
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- Independent Travelers
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
China Group Tours from Hong Kong (2 to 18 persons)
- 10 Days Hong Kong - Beijing - Xian - Shanghai from $1286
- 13 Days Hong Kong - Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Shanghai from $1556
- 8 Days Hong Kong - Beijing - Xian from $1034
- 11 Days Hong Kong - Beijing - Xian - Chengdu from $1520
China Private Tours from Hong Kong
- 12 Days Hong Kong - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Xian - Shanghai - Beijing from $1959
- This is a classic route designed for first-time travelers. This itinerary enables you to feel the vibrant atmosphere in Hong Kong and Shanghai, appreciate the natural landscape in Guilin and absorb the historical culture in Xian and Beijing.
- 6 Days Hong Kong - Beijing from $1009
- Taking a China tour from Hong Kong to Beijing is very popular. Hong Kong, a booming international metropolis, is worth and easy being explored independently. Being accompanied by our private guide in Beijing enables you a wonderful historical and cultural experience.
- 5 Days Hong Kong - Shanghai from $869
- This China tour from Hong Kong will lead you to another famous international city, Shanghai. With your private guide’s accompany, you will appreciate the most essential parts of the city such as Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden, Huangpu River cruise and the thriving Bund.
- 5 Days Hong Kong - Xian from $859
- Experience the prosperity of modern Hong Kong, one might want to escape from the bustling and hustling and place oneself in splendid ancient culture, then Xian is the right place. The famous Terracotta Warriors and the well-preserved City Wall have been waiting there for you.
- 5 Days Hong Kong - Chengdu from $939
- Travel the breadth of China, this 5 days tour from Hong Kong to Chengdu shows many interesting and exciting things, like the gorgeous view on the Victoria Peak, the bustling shopping market, fisher’s floating home and the adorable giant pandas.
- 7 Days Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Lhasa from $1429
- This essential tour presents travelers a unique experience of bustling Hong Kong, vibrant Guangzhou and mysterious Lhasa. All must-see highlights like the holy Potala Palace and majestic Sera Monastery will be unveiled in front of you.
- 3 Days Private Hong Kong Tour from $499
- As a prosperous city with breath-taking scenery, Hong Kong Island is a dynamic international metropolis steeped in unique blends of East and West. Join this private tour package, you will climb to the highest point on the island, Victoria Peak, to get panoramic view of the entire region.
- One Day Hong Kong from $49
- You will appreciate the brilliant view of the city on the Victoria Peak, have close contact with animals in the Ocean Park, do shopping in the 'paradise' and enjoy the gourmet food from all over the world by joining this one day city trip. It is an ideal place for a leisurely holiday tour.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
HKG08: Gourmet Food Tour
- Hong Kong is known as a fine food paradise. There are many kinds of delicious food. The color, aroma and tastes are all good. Besides the typical Yum Cha, Cantonese Meat Roasting, Dessert and Seafood, many other distinctive theme restaurants will let you feel a variety of food charm.
HKG09: One-day Downtown Trip
- Central area is the highlight of the city and usually the first stop for most travelers to explore this metropolis. This day tour itinerary in Central area will not only lead you to enjoy the amazing scenery of Victoria Harbor, but also experience the delightful nightlife in Lan Kwai Fong.
HKG10: Famous Markets Finding
- There are many markets with striking features here: Hollywood Road, Stanley Market, Women's Street and Temple St. Street. Besides, you will travel to the longest outdoor escalator in the world, the Central-Mid-Levels Escalator.
HKG11: Lantau Island
- As the largest island in Hong Kong, Lantau Island is a nice place for travelers to trace the Buddhist temples. Po Lin Monastery, who deserves the best gathering of temples in scale and delicacy, is a must see destination.
- Children grow up quickly, but the magic of the Disneyland, which mainly consists of Four Theme Parks, Disneyland Railroad and the Golden Mickeys keeps our heart forever young.
HKG13: Outer Island Trip
- The Outer Island is a place full of leisure, clean and fresh air, beautiful sea views and delicious seafood. You will travel from the Wong Tai Sin Temple to the Harbour City, finally to the Lamma Island.
HKG14: Ocean Park
- Hong Kong Ocean Park is the biggest one in Southeast Asia and also one of the world's most beautiful theme parks. Highlight of the park is the performances of trained dolphins and sea-lions. Don't miss it.
HKG15: Horse Racing
- Nothing beats the thrills of the horse-racing - a passionately followed sport. There are two famous racecourses here: Happy Valley Racecourse and Sha Tin Racecourse.
HKG16: Hiking Adventures
- Hong Kong is such a lively city, unexpectedly still has 40% undeveloped outskirts parks under the protection by the local government. Travelers who love nature do not think the city was just a noisy county fair. Actually its back gardens also have very beautiful natural landscape.
HKG17: Kowloon Independent Tour
- As one of the most prosperous areas of Hong Kong, Kowloon is an ideal place for tourists who are interested in exploring local markets and taking a side trip to the famous Wong Tai Sin Temple. You can follow us to take this discount trip.
HKG18: Heritages in New Territories
- Taking in the historical sites around the New Territories, the Heritage Travel takes you to experience the customs and cultures of these clans and provides a fascinating glimpse of the city's rich heritages.
HKG19: Tram Experience
- Once coming to this lively city, it is a must to experience the city's fascinating local attractions, the mouth-watering good food and the unique historical culture. It is the best choice to take a tram trip.
HKG20: New Territory
- The New Territories, which lies between the Kowloon hills and the boundary with Mainland China, is an enormously diverse suburban area full of contrasts, a blend of traditional customs and modern ideas, of natural beauty and man-made achievements.
HKG21: Guangdong Visit
- After a tour in Hong Kong, you may take a side trip to Guangzhou, Qingyuan and Shaoguan for about 3 to 5 days. Enjoying the splendid scenery of the natural reserves and appreciating the remained unique architecture.
HKG22: Extension to Zhuhai
- Take jetfoil to Zhuhai and then connect a bus to Kaiping, where you will explore the ancient military watchtowers, continue to Foshan at last.
HKG23: Xiamen Travel
- Take a 4-day Xiamen highlights trip to Gu Lang Island, Huli Shang Fortress, South Putuo Temple and Xiamen University, and then head for Mt. Wuyi to appreciate its wonderful natural scenery.
HKG24: Travel to Sanya
- Sanya has become the most favorable holiday resort nowadays, especially in winter seasons. This 5-day trip will lead you to Sanya Bay and the oriental Hawaii - Yalong Bay which has the most beautiful beach in Sanya.
If you are planning for a golf vacation package, please click for Golf.