- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Asia Tours
- DIY Quote
- Budget Travel
Hong Kong Independent Travelers
HKG08: One Day Hong Kong City Tour
- Hong Kong, a well-known international metropolis has a lot to offer. This itinerary includes highlight parts you shouldn't miss in one day. Climb the Victoria Peak by the tram, enjoy the amazing scenery of Victoria Harbor, go shopping at the prestigious Harbor City and experience the local night life in Temple Night Street Market.
HKG09: Lantau Island Exploration
- As the largest island in Hong Kong, Lantau Island is a nice place for travelers to trace the Buddhist architecture. During this one day exploration, you would experience another side of Hong Kong - tranquil and relaxed, contrary to the bustling and lively urban life.
HKG10: Disneyland Resort
- Hong Kong Disneyland is a dreamland not only for kids, but also for adults. Hosting seven theme parks, the magic Disneyland is full of exciting rides, fabulous performances and activities. Follow this two-day route and explore what Disneyland has to offer.
- Known as the Las Vegas of Southeast Asia, Macau offers a seamless blend of Portuguese and Chinese culture, a wide variety of fun activities and sightseeing attractions. The advanced transportation puts Macau with easy access from Hong Kong.
- If you only have two days in Hong Kong, follow this independent route that will lead to a sufficient visit of most important attractions in this metropolis city. It is packed mainly with Victoria Harbor, The Peak, Madame Tussauds, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, Wong Tai Sin Temple and Symphony of Lights.
HKG13: 3 Days Family Fun
- This 3-day independent itinerary is designed for family travel. It includes the top things that both kids and adults love in Hong Kong, such as Disneyland, Ocean Park, max figures, Peak Tram, Ngong Ping 360 cable car and the Big Buddha. Take our suggestions and find your family fun.
- Hong Kong is a place where you can sightsee, shop, relax and immerse yourself in the Culinary Paradise with a wide variety of food. This 4-day itinerary introduces most of the sightworthy attractions and also offers some suggestions.
HKG15: Horse Racing
- Nothing beats the thrills of the horse-racing in Hong Kong - a passionately followed sport. There are two famous racecourses here: Happy Valley Racecourse and Sha Tin Racecourse.
HKG16: Hiking Adventures
- Hong Kong is such a lively city, unexpectedly it still has 40% undeveloped outskirts parks under the protection of the local government. Travelers who love nature having a short hike out from the bustling city center may feel like a world away.
HKG17: Stop-over Time in Hong Kong
- For transit passengers in Hong Kong, going out of the airport for sightseeing or shopping is more worthwhile rather than waiting in the airport. In this itinerary, suggestions and options are offered to those short haul tourists to plan their time wisely.
HKG18: One Day in New Territories
- Taking in the historical sites around the New Territories, this one-day travel guides you to experience the customs and cultures of old clans and provides a fascinating glimpse of the city's rich heritages.
HKG19: Tram Experience
- Once coming to this lively city, it is a must to experience the city's fascinating local attractions, the mouth-watering good food and the unique historical culture. The most featured way to experience all these is to take a tram trip.
- This one day trip offers a glimpse of New Territories, a vast area with peaceful century-old villages, ancient temples and untouched fields, which helps you to learn more about the stories of rural Hong Kong.
- After a tour in Hong Kong, you may take a side trip to Guangzhou. In the two days trip, you can explore both the ancient and recent history of Guangzhou and enjoy the beautiful night views of the Pearl River.
- This one day independent trip focuses on the fisherfolk's life experience by visiting unique fishing villages, tasting delicious seafood in Lamma Island and seeing Hong Kong Maritime Museum in Central as well as sailing on the traditional junk - DukLing across Victoria Harbour.
- Shenzhen is only one-hour train ride away from downtown Hong Kong. It has some of the most popular theme parks such as: Splendid China and China Folk Culture Villages. Follow this one-day tour and indulge yourself in cultural and theme-park pleasures in the city!
Questions & Answers