- Day Trip to Terracotta Warriors
- 2 Days Ancient Xian
- 3 Days Historical Xian
- 4 Days Xian & Mt. Hua
- 1 Week Beijing Xian
- 1 Day to Luoyang
- Xian & Luoyang
Top Xian Attractions
- Terracotta Warriors
- City Wall
- Giant Wild Goose Pagoda
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Shaanxi History Museum
- Great Mosque
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Xian Independent Travelers
- Standing there as a bright pearl necklace, City Wall makes the ancient capital of thirteen dynasties more radiant. It is truely a must see and worth all the effort to get there. Following our itinerary, you will find so many pleasures and witness the changes throughout history.
- The one day independent route is designed for those who want to seek adventure and find the fun by themselves. Detailed information is provided for visitors to unveil the mysterious of the Terracotta Warrior and Horses Museum.
- For mountain-hiking lovers, we strongly recommend the Mt. Huashan, not only for its fame, but to experience a real and absolutely memorable hiking adventure. No one will not be surprised when seeing the cragginess and steepness of this mountain.
XA14: One Day Highlight Trip
- This one day trip includes two of the most popular attractions in Xian, the Terracotta Warriors Museum and the ancient City Wall. Find the detailed information, transportation as well as suggestions to make your independent travel easy.
- For those who have visited the highlight attractions in the downtown area and still have ample time, we would like to suggest the Banpo Museum, Huaqing Hot Spring, and Ch'in Shihuang's Mausoleum while visiting the must-see Terracotta Army.
XA16: 2 Days Essence of Xian
- Xian is a city of history with various historical and cultural relics. This classic 2-day city tour shows you the essence of Xian, by including the Terracotta Warrior Museum, Bell Tower, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Muslim Quarter. Following this independent itinerary, you can reach most of them easily by metro.
- This three days Xian independent travel itinerary has covered the most visited sites. Besides the marvelous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the City Wall, the Banpo Museum and Shaanxi History Museum all make the city's brilliant history come alive.
- Follow this 4-day itinerary to delve into the history of Xian. You can see troops of the Qin Dynasty (221 - 207 BC) at the Terracotta Army Museum, explore the imperial tomb - Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty, visit the Da Ci'en Temple and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda inside, appreciate precious historical items at Shaanxi History Museum…
- Follow this itinerary to explore Hanyangling Mausoleum - the imperial tomb of Emperor Jing of Han (188 - 141 BC), as well as the Small Wild Goose Pagoda - built in 707 inside the Jianfu Temple to store Buddhist sutra.
- Once the imperial temple of the Tang Dynasty and nowadays a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site, Famen Temple welcomes travelers who are interested in Buddhist culture. It is famous for holding the veritable Finger Bone of the Sakyamuni Buddha and also various golden & silver wares.
- Take this Xian tour itinerary to visit the Qianling Mausoleum where rest Emperor Gaozong (628 - 683) and Empress Wu Zetian (624 - 705), and also admire unique Shaanxi folk artworks at Tang Bo Art Museum.
- Old City Wall, calligraphy Museum, old temples with delicate buildings, grand Bell and Drum towers - these are just some of the places you can explore on foot in Xian, a historically rich city.
XA23: Xian Night Tour
- By exploring the street food at Muslim Quarter, enjoying the largest musical fountain show in Asia and taking a stroll around the shining Great Tang All Day Mall to enjoy its quaint charm, this independent night trip guides you to experience what the city has to offer after the sun tucks itself away.
- Follow this itinerary to explore Xian City by dockless bike. You may learn about the China civilizations development in Shaanxi History Museum and climb up the Big Wild Goose Pagoda to overlook the city. You can also get back to the Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) to experience the imperial life at Tang Paradise.
- The high-speed train makes a visit to Luoyang from Xian easily accessible than ever before. Following this independent itinerary, you can admire the fine art and Buddhist culture at Longmen Grottoes and the Shaolin Temple.
XA26: Pingyao Excursion
- Pingyao is a charming and quaint old town. Here you can learn about quite a lot Chinese history and culture by wandering the old street, looking at the alleyways, doorways, admiring the ancient architecture, visiting interesting museums and saying hello to the local people.
- Tianshui, an important stop on the Silk Road, is praised as one of the birthplaces of the ancient Chinese culture. This journey further westward to Gansu province will take you to visit the Maiji Grottoes.
- With the launch of the bullet trains between Xian and Lanzhou, it is quite easy and convenient to visit Lanzhou together with Xiahe from Xian. This 4-day itinerary includes guidance on how to approach the famous Bingling Thousand Buddha Caves, Sangke Prairie and Labrang Monastery.
- Having seen famous historical sites in Xian, it is suggested you take a two-day leisure tour to the Foping Panda Valley to visit the world's only brown and white panda and have a close contact with golden monkeys.
XA30: Yaozhou Kiln
- This route will not only show a vivid picture of Tongchuan, a satellite city, but also display China's ancient culture by visiting Mt. Yaowang, Yaozhou Kiln, Yuhua Palace and Huangdi Mausoleum.
- This 3-day itinerary will lead you to discover a historical and cultural city - Hancheng, the hometown of Sima Qian, the famous historiographer of China. You will visit Sima Qian Temple, Dang Village, Ming and Qing Ancient Town and Confucius Temple.
- Hanzhong is abundant in history, culture and natural resources, such as the Ancient Han Platform, Baoxie Plank Road and the Wuhou Memorial Temple, which all make the city an ideal destination for visitors.
- Yan'an is regarded as the cradle of Chinese revolution. This 3-day itinerary includes the most important historical sites in this revolutionary mecca, such as Baota Hill, News Agency Memorial, Yangjialing Village and Revolutionary History Museum.
XA34: Mt. Wudang & Shennongjia
- By taking this 7-day route, you will see how history and culture meet the natural beauties in the Wudang Mountain Scenic Zone and the Shennongjia Natural Reserve. Both of the sites need in-depth exploration with energy.
If you are planning for a golf vacation, please click Golf.