- Panda Vacations
- Family Holiday
- Student Groups
- Bike Route
- Golf Vacation
- Jewish Heritages
- Luxury Packages
- Independent Train Travel
As one of the three great religions of the world, Islam has rooted deeply in China through the centuries. Historical and cultural highlights, coupled with delicious halal food in our itineraries, will deliver you a unique Muslim tour experience.
MT01: Golden Muslim Experience
MT02: China Islamic Heritage
- 11 Days Beijing - Xian - Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin - Shanghai
- If you are in search of a Muslim-friendly trip, here it is. Revel in the historical significances of Beijing and Xian, then retreat to the scenic delights in Guilin, and finally feel the magic of modern Shanghai all fill your holiday with joy.
MT03: Beijing Muslim Glimpses
MT04: Islam Culture Odyssey
- 15 Days Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Xian - Lanzhou - Linxia - Xiahe - Lanzhou - Beijing
- Revealing the brilliant Chinese Moslem culture and lifestyles, this fun-filled itinerary takes in highlight destinations, as well as places where Islam was first introduced into the country, where it developed steadily and is still flourishing.
MT05: Silk Road Moslem Trail
- 18 Days Beijing - Yinchuan - Urumqi - Kashgar - Urumqi - Turpan - Dunhuang - Xian - Shanghai
- In this well planned itinerary we have made specific arrangements to include Muslim venues as well as the highlight destinations. The many Mosques and halal cuisine you will encounter will enlighten you to this important aspect of Silk Road culture and history.
MT06: Scenic Southern Cities
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
Questions & Answers