Beijing - Pyongyang Trains: K27/ K28
Train No.: Beijing → Pyongyang: K27 (In China), 51 (In North Korea); Pyongyang → Beijing: K28 (In China), 52 (In North Korea)
Departure: 17:27 from Beijing Railway Station every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday; 09:55 from Pyongyang Railway Station every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
Arrival: 18:15 in Pyongyang the second day; 08:38 in Beijing the second day
Duration: 24 hours and 48 minutes for China to North Korea train K27/ 51; 22 hours and 43 minutes for North Korea to China train K28/ 52
Passing by: China, North Korea
Length: 1,364 kilometers (848 miles)
Operator: China Beijing Railway Bureau, Korean State Railway of North Korea
Please make sure your visa for North Korea is valid when passing through the China-North Korea border.
Pyongyang to Beijing Train Schedule: K28
1. All the time listed above is local time;
2. This timetable is for reference only. Please refer to railway stations for the final schedule.
Ticket Fare to Major Stations
|Soft Sleeper||Hard Sleeper|
Beijing to Pyongyang by China Train
|Individual||CNY 1,476||CNY 1,017|
|Group||CNY 1,160||CNY 806|
Beijing to Pyongyang by North Korea Train
Beijing to Sinuiju by China Train
|Individual||CNY 1,201||CNY 832|
|Group||CNY 948||CNY 663|
Beijing to Sinuiju by North Korea Train
1. Group tickets are only available for groups with at least six group members;
2. The above ticket price is for reference only.
How to Buy the Ticket
2. K27/28 run daily within China between Beijing and Dandong. But only those departing/returning on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays connect Beijing with Pyongyang;
3. North Korean carriages have no soft sleepers while Chinese carriages have both soft sleepers and hard sleepers;
4. Due to lack of electricity, delay happens a lot in North Korea, whose railway system is powered by electricity;
5. Because of border check, the train may stop longer than scheduled in Dandong and Sinuiju;
6. Electronic products with communication function like laptop, radio, MP3 and MP4 are not allowed to bring into North Korea. The prohibited items also include telescope and SLR camera lens with a focal length of over 150mm. Cell phones without GPS are allowed;
7. In addition to K27, passengers can also go to Dandong to take another daily train No.98 to Pyongyang. It departs from Dandong at 10:00 and arrives in Pyongyang at 15:30.
Other International Trains between China and nearby Countries
International railways under construction/planning from China to:
(b). Hard Berth only
(c). North Korean Visa Fees
(d). Planned to travel from India, so desired to be mailed how to and when I shall pay you?
regards & Thanks
We are sorry that we cannot offer tour package to North Korean. We can only offer train ticket booking for trip from Beijing to Pyongyang. If you are interested in single way train ticket booking, you can submit your booking request on our website directly.
i have 2 -trunk, total weight can be 35kg. is it possible? please explain me kindly, thanks
Go September 5 return September 9
If so how much per person? We are a group of 6-8 person.
By the way, I think there is no seat but only bed for sale on this K27