Beijing - Pyongyang Trains: K27/ K28
Train No.: Beijing → Pyongyang: K27 (In China), 51 (In North Korea); Pyongyang → Beijing: K28 (In China), 52 (In North Korea)
Departure: 17:27 from Beijing Railway Station every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday; 09:55 from Pyongyang Railway Station every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
Arrival: 18:15 in Pyongyang the second day; 08:38 in Beijing the second day
Duration: 24 hours and 48 minutes for China to North Korea train K27/ 51; 22 hours and 43 minutes for North Korea to China train K28/ 52
Passing by: China, North Korea
Length: 1,364 kilometers (848 miles)
Operator: China Beijing Railway Bureau, Korean State Railway of North Korea
Please make sure your visa for North Korea is valid when passing through the China-North Korea border.
Pyongyang to Beijing Train Schedule: K28
1. All the time listed above is local time;
2. This timetable is for reference only. Please refer to railway stations for the final schedule.
Ticket Fare to Major Stations
|Soft Sleeper||Hard Sleeper|
Beijing to Pyongyang by China Train
|Individual||CNY 1,476||CNY 1,017|
|Group||CNY 1,160||CNY 806|
Beijing to Pyongyang by North Korea Train
Beijing to Sinuiju by China Train
|Individual||CNY 1,201||CNY 832|
|Group||CNY 948||CNY 663|
Beijing to Sinuiju by North Korea Train
1. Group tickets are only available for groups with at least six group members;
2. The above ticket price is for reference only.
How to Buy the Ticket
2. K27/28 run daily within China between Beijing and Dandong. But only those departing/returning on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays connect Beijing with Pyongyang;
3. North Korean carriages have no soft sleepers while Chinese carriages have both soft sleepers and hard sleepers;
4. Due to lack of electricity, delay happens a lot in North Korea, whose railway system is powered by electricity;
5. Because of border check, the train may stop longer than scheduled in Dandong and Sinuiju;
6. Electronic products with communication function like laptop, radio, MP3 and MP4 are not allowed to bring into North Korea. The prohibited items also include telescope and SLR camera lens with a focal length of over 150mm. Cell phones without GPS are allowed;
7. In addition to K27, passengers can also go to Dandong to take another daily train No.98 to Pyongyang. It departs from Dandong at 10:00 and arrives in Pyongyang at 15:30.
Other International Trains between China and nearby Countries
International railways under construction/planning from China to:
i have 2 -trunk, total weight can be 35kg. is it possible? please explain me kindly, thanks
Go September 5 return September 9
If so how much per person? We are a group of 6-8 person.
By the way, I think there is no seat but only bed for sale on this K27