Shanghai Maglev Train Ticket
Have just decided to take the fast maglev train? Worrying about the ticket? Here we offer a vivid guide to show you the purchasing time, ticket offices, types, prices and return as well as many helpful tips on Shanghai Maglev Train.
Buy a Maglev Ticket
You can first refer to the maglev operation schedule to see which train you want to take, and then go to the ticket office at your starting maglev station to buy tickets of the day.
1. 2F, Shanghai Maglev Longyang Rd. Station, No. 2100, Longyang Road, Pudong New Area
2. SMT Ticket Center, 2F, Shanghai Maglev Pudong International Airport Station, east of the terminal of Pudong International Airport
1. The maglev train tickets can be bought by Shanghai Public Transportation Card.
2. A child under 120 cm. in height is not allowed to take maglev by himself. He can enjoy a free maglev trip when being taken by an adult passenger.
Maglev Ticket Categories and Fare
|Single Trip Ticket||Valid for an ordinary seat during a single trip of the day||50|
|Round Trip Ticket (valid in 7 days)||Valid for an ordinary seat during a round trip in 7 days||80|
|VIP Single Trip Ticket||Valid for a VIP seat during a single trip of the day||100|
|VIP Round Ticket (valid in 7 days)||Valid for a VIP seat during a round trip in 7 Days||160|
|＊Single Ticket Based on Single Air ticket of the Same Day||Valid for an ordinary seat during a single trip of the day, with a preferential price based on a single air ticket of the same day||40|
|Shanghai Transport Smart Card||Pay by charge||40|
|Advance Single Ticket||To exchange for an Ordinary Single Ticket at the maglev stations||50|
|Advance Return Ticket||To exchange for an Ordinary Return Ticket at the maglev stations||80|
|＊Maglev Pass for 30 trips||30 single trips valid within one year for ordinary seat from the day of purchase||900|
＊A passenger presenting the air ticket of the same day enjoys a 20% discount when buying a maglev ticket. Either paper air tickets or electronic ones are applicable.
＊Maglev Pass is maglev through ticket offered by Great Wall Credit Card issued by Bank of China. It is a favorable electronic ticket product for passengers who frequently take the maglev trains.
Points for Attention:
1. Valid Great Wall Credit Card holders can buy Maglev Through Ticket at a special ticket window. The staff will immediately validate the service on your card.
2. Maglev Through Ticket can not be refunded. You have to use up the balance within its period of validity of one year.
3. Passengers who hold Great Wall Credit Cards with Maglev Through Ticket service in use can enter the station to take the train through a special express passage.
4. A Great Wall Credit Card with Maglev Through Ticket service can be used at an interval of at least 15 minutes.
5. Information and Service Line: 021-28907777, 021-28907882
Return a Maglev Ticket
If you want to cancel your maglev trip for personal reasons and haven't got your ticket punched, you can return it at the window and on the day it is issued.
Maglev & Metro Pass
1. Maglev Single Trip + Metro One-day Pass: It costs CNY 55 and allows passengers to take a single maglev trip (economy class) and unlimited subway rides within 24 hours;
2. Maglev Round Trip + Metro One-day Pass: It costs CNY 85 and contains a round-trip on maglev (economy class) and unlimited rides on the subway within 24 hours.
Please note that both versions of the Pass will be valid for 24 hours from the first use either at a maglev or subway station. Each card can be used by one passenger. Also, the pass should be used before the expiration date marked on it, otherwise it will automatically turn invalid.
Refund of Maglev & Metro Pass
The pass can be fully refunded if it is not used, but this service is only available at the maglev stations of Pudong International Airport and Longyang Rd.. Once used on either maglev or subway, it cannot be refunded. The card will not be recycled after use and passengers can keep it as a souvenir.
Ticket Offices of Maglev & Metro Pass
Pudong International Airport, Longyang Rd.
Line 1: Xinzhuang, South Railway Station, Xujiahui, South Shaanxi Rd., People’s Square, Railway Station
Line 2: Hongqiao Railway Station, T2 of Hongqiao Airport, Zhongshan Park, Jiangsu Rd., People’s Square, Jing’an Temple, East Nanjing Rd., Lujiazui, Century Ave, Longyang Rd.
Line 3: South Railway Station, Zhongshan Park, Zhenping Rd., Railway Station
Line 4: Zhongshan Park, Zhenping Rd., Railway Station, South Xizang Rd., Century Ave
Line 5: Xinzhuang
Line 6: West Gaoke Rd., Century Ave
Line 7: Zhenping Rd., Jing’an Temple, Yaohua Rd., West Gaoke Rd., Longyang Rd.
Line 8: South Xizang Rd., Yaohua Rd, People’s Square
Line 9: Xujiahui, Century Ave
Line 10: Hongqiao Railway Station, T2 of Hongqiao Airport; South Shaanxi Rd., East Nanjing Rd.
Line 11: Jiangsu Rd.
Line 13: Jinshajiang Rd.
Thank you very much. Looking forward to your response
Upon landing at Pudong Airport, there are clear English signs that can help you find the right direction easily. And the staff will also help you get to the Maglev Train Pick Up Station.
Thus don't worry.