Shanghai City Bus Routes
1. Regular Downtown Lines: 01 to 995, Daqiao Line 3 to 6, Tunnel Line 1, 2, 3, 6, 8 & 9
2. District/Regional Lines & Suburban Lines: Starting with Pudong, Jiading, Baoshan, Qingpu, Minhang, Fengxian, Songjiang…
3. Cross-district Lines: Starting with Huzhu Express, Shangzhu, Shangshi, Nanchuan, Xinjia, Songmei, Songxin, Shenchong, Lianzhu, Nanqing, Huqingying…
4. Night Lines: 301 to 342, Xumin Special Line, Tunnel Night Line 1
5. Downtown Shuttle Bus: 1001 to 1849 to solve the last-kilometer commute to/from metro station, and transfer between main roads and communities.
6. Rush-hour Lines: 04 Inter-zone, 50 Inter-zone, 140, 145, 173, 176, 179, 180, 192, 195, 216, 222, 252, 253, 257, 522, 609, 635, 638, 703B, 707, 752, 753, 764, 793, 831, 832, 833, 866, 877, 878, 991 Inter-zone , Songjiang Line 29, Daqiao Line 1, Songxin B Inter-zone, Qinghua Special Line, Longgang Express B
7. Sightseeing Bus: City Sightseeing Lines by Spring Tour, Shanghai Bus Tours, Nanjing Road Sightseeing Train…
8. Shanghai airport to city bus: Pudong Airport Shuttle Bus, Hongqiao Airport Shuttle Bus
9. Other categories: Hongqiao Transport Hub Line 1 & 4 to 10, Ferry Lines, Customized Lines…
10. Intercity Lines: K319 & routes starting with Bahe, Shangliu, Taijia, Huliu Express, Yangshan and Qingshang.
Shanghai Bus Schedule
Most bus routes start running from 05:30 – 06:30 and stop service at 19:30 – 21:30.
Rush-hour Lines operate from 06:00 – 08:00 to 16:30 – 18:30.
Night Lines are in operation from 23:00 to 05:30 the next day.
Shanghai Bus Fare & How to Pay
The city bus fare varies a little according to the vehicle types. Most routes including the downtown lines, suburban lines, night lines and rush-hour lines charge CNY2. The downtown shuttle buses only cost CNY1.
Passengers need to prepare some loose change to insert coins or banknotes into the coin box, or swipe the Shanghai Public Transportation Card to pay.
Most cross-district lines charge by distance and the ticket price is CNY1-12. Conductors sell tickets on these city buses on which passengers must pay in cash.
Tourists can have a general look at Puxi, Pudong and the World Expo by the double-decked City Sightseeing Lines 1, 2, 3 & 5. They can hop on and hop off to visit attractions including Nanjing Road, Madame Tussaud's, the Bund, Yu Garden, Xintiandi and Shanghai Museum. There are also three lines of Big Bus Tours: Downtown Line in Puxi, Pudong Line, and Old City Line. Besides, the sightseeing train on the Nanjing Road is worth trying.
This is a traditional tour dispatch center operating special tourist lines to Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Wuzhen, and Wild Animal Park…
Shanghai Trolley Bus: CNY2; 05:00 – 23:00
|6||Changbai Road Tumen Road - Wujin Road North Henan Road|
|8||Sanmen Road Shiguang Road – Songpan Road Yangshupu Road|
|13||Tilanqiao – Zhongshan Park Metro Station|
|14||Jiangpu Road North Zhongshan 2nd Road - Dongxinqiao|
|15||North Zhejiang Road East Tianmu Road – Shanghai Stadium|
|19||Tangshan Road Tongbei Road – Putuo Road Jiangning Road|
|20||Jiujiang Road/ the Bund – Zhongshan Park Metro Station|
|22||Changbai Road Tumen Road – Minhang Road Changzhi Road|
|23||South Zhongshan 1st Road South Xizang Road - Xinkangli|
|24||Doushi Street East Fuxing Road – Changshou New Village|
|25||Pingliang Road Jungong Road – South Chongming Road|
|26||Xinkaihe Road – West Guangyuan Road Hongqiao Road|
|28||Baotou Road Nenjiang Road - Tilanqiao|
|71||East Yan’an Road/ the Bund – Shenkun Road Bus Hub|
Trams in Shanghai
Zhangjiang Line 1:
|Map of Zhangjiang Tram |
Route & Stations: Zhangjiang Metro Station - Bibo Road Gaoke Road - Huatuo Road Darwin Road - Huatuo Road Keyuan Road - Cailun Road Jinke Road - Cailun Road Halei Road - Copernicus Road Libing Road - Ziwei Road Gaosi Road - Gaosi Road Zhangjiang Road - Zhangjiang Middle School - Guanglan Road Zuchongzhi Road, close to Guanglan Road Metro Station - Guanglan Road Dangui Road - Dangui Road Qingtong Road - Dangui Road Zhangdong Road - Zhangdong Road Jinqiu Road
Hours: 06:30 - 22:25 from Zhangjiang High-Tech Park; 05:45 - 21:45 from Zhangdong Road Jinqiu Road
Ticket Price: CNY2
Songjiang Tram Lines:
The nearby metro stations are Jiading East Station (Line 11) and Jiading West Station (Line 11). They are both 2km away from the university.
In addition, you can provide your starting place. Then I can find the detailed transportation for you.
Our hostel is close to the university.
Thank you in advance!