- Best China Tours
- China City Packages
- Luxury Packages
- Yangtze Cruise
- Tibet Discovery
- Great Wall Tours
- Silk Road Adventure
- Yunnan & Guizhou
- Budget Travel
- Asia Tours
How to Book?
- Get a quote
- Free changes
New York Times
New York Times
The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
- Drigung Monastery has one of three world famous sky burial stages, while the Dezhong Hot Spring is a mysterious hot spring. The trip today leads you to these two sites, a combination of mystic cultural exploration and physical relaxation.
- This hiking route takes you to discover the remote area for more amazing and mysterious places, you will find different things and experience along the way.
- This is a 7-day hiking itinerary from Rongbu to Mt. Everest passing by Shigatse and Gyangtse. En route, you will visit the representative temples in each location to learn more of and appreciate the mysterious culture and savor the beautiful glacial scenery.
TB04 Lhanag-tso Lake
- By taking this 3-day travel, you will be guided to the remote area of the region. Experiencing the mysterious atmosphere in the "Ghost Lake" - Lhanag-tso, visiting the Kejia Monastery and shopping in the Pulan International Trade Market.
TB05 Nakchu Exploration
- Nakchu is one of the tourist areas now open to the outside world. Highlight of the visit here is the grand Horse Racing Festival held in August every year. Also, you will have a chance to visit a miniature version of the Potala Palace - Tsanden Monastery.
TB06 Excursion to Tsetang
- Explore all the highlights in Tsetang, including a visit to the Droku Tso Lake, the Samye Monastery by taking a special ferry boat on the Yarlung Zangbo River, the Yongbulakang, first monastery in Tibet and the Die Koenigsgraeber, the largest mausoleum of the region.
- During this 4-day trip, you will conquer the Gambala snow mountain and pay a visit to the Tibetan feudal serfdom manor. After the tough journey, you may take a hot spring bath for relaxation.
TB08 Tsubu Monastery
- Take a one-day side trip to Tsubu Monastery, the main temple of the Garma Kagyu pa sect, and the place where the living Buddha's reincarnation rite originated and then spread out to other sects.
TB09 Journey to Sichuan
- This 6-day package will lead you along the northern route for travelling on the Sichuan-Tibet Road as you start the adventure to Sichuan from Chamdo. The journey is quite hard, but the scenery and local customs of the remote areas will impress you deeply.
- Taking this overland journey is quite an adventure for travelers. Deciding to go is easy, but the wise traveler will prepare for some of the difficulties and hazards inherent in a trip that’s long and sometimes arduous. It is a trip, however, that once taken is not soon regretted.
- The route presents for the adventurous tourists a world of beauty, including stunning natural scenery and historic cultural relics. The sights are varied ranging from the famous Meili snow mountains, glaciers, grassland, primitive forest, and deep valleys to the unique villages.
TB12 Shigatse In-depth
- Shigatse was the historical capital city of the region and it is the residence of the Pachen Lama of each generation, which endows the city with abundant cultural relics such as the Tashilunpo Monastery, Dechen Gelsang Potrang and the Schalu Monastery.
TB13 Lhasa Discovery
- For those people who have visited the main attractions in Lhasa, and want to make further discoveries around the city, we would like to suggest a 2-day visit to the Ramoche Monastery, Anisangkhang Temple and Nechong Monastery.
TB14 Shigatse Sightseeing
- After visiting the highlights of Shigatse, take a 2-day side trip to the nearby county to visit the Gadan Chiokorling Monastery and the Rala Yongdruling Monastery - one of the four biggest Bon monasteries in this mysterious land.
- Driving from Linxia, the 'Mecca of China', to Xining of Qinghai province, then approaching the holy land, this is a typical off-the-beaten-track route with fantastic wonders and various ethnic customs of different regions.
- This route is the toughest one. However, many people come to take up the challenge of this journey because of the legendary holy mountain and lake in Ngari -- Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar.
TB17 Travel to Hoh Xil
- You will travel through the biggest unpopulated area Hoh Xil and enjoy the beautiful amazing landscape scenery along the way.
TB18 Mindroling Monastery
- Mindroling Monastery is the most important temple of Nyingmapa-sect in the middle part of the land. The temple was built in 1676s and the founder is the teacher of fifth Dalai Lama. Due to this reason, Mindroling Monastery was once an ideal place for shaman to study at.
- This pilgrimage route is well used by the pilgrims, who find it convenient to combine a visit to Ganden Monastery with a reasonably direct but hard walk to Samye Monastery. With a slow amble, this trek is fulfilling and pleasant.
- Mt. Kangrinboqe is recognized by the world as Holy Mountain. It is not the highest summit, but as perennially coved with snow, it flares magic rays of light under the sunshine. Combining with the widely different mountain shape, it is revered by the visitors in piety and marvel.
- Lake Mansarovar is a place of pilgrimage, attracting the locals and religious people from neighboring countries like India and Nepal. Bathing in the Manasa Sarovar and drinking its water is believed to cleanse all sins. Pilgrimage trips are organized regularly.
TB22 Tsurphu Monastery
- Tsurphu Monastery is located in Gurum town of Doilungdeqen County. There is a regular bus from Lhasa to Tsurphu Monastery every day. The bus stops at a narrow lane. You can go towards south for 200 meters from the west garden of the Jokhang Temple and find it.
TB23 Trekking to Metok
- Metok, which means 'Bka'gyur', Motuo, or 'hidden lotus' in Tibetan Buddhist scripture, is the purest and holiest region. This mystic Lotus Land is hidden the Yarlong Tsangpo Canyon. A trek in Metok is undoubtedly crowned the No.1 challenging route in the country.
- The Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon, formed by a horse-shoe bend in the river, is the deepest and possibly longest canyon in the world. The river has been a challenge to whitewater kayakers because of the extreme conditions of the river.
- Trekking in the Everest region gives you the opportunity to fulfill a dream while taking in some of the best breathtaking scenery in the Himalayas with world's highest peak.
- This pilgrimage to Lhamo Latso is richly varied and has much to offer: high snow mountains, a magnificent monastery, seldom visited cave hermitages, nomads and their black-tent culture, besides the high point a sacred 'oracle lake'.
- As the gateway to Qinghai-Tibet Plateau with the old civilization and unique ethnic flavor, Xining is a worthy place for visiting. You can arrive in this city by air, by train or by long-distance coach.
- Meili Snow Mountai is regarded as the Divine Mountain by the locals. This journey will lead you to a mysterious and sacred world.
TB29 Datong Exploration
- The one day exploration will bring you to the Laoye Mountain, Guanghui Temple, National Forest Park Yaozigou Scenic area and Dongxia Folk-custom Village in Datong.
TB30 Shigatse Monasteries
- Shigatse is the second biggest city in this mysterious land and it means "the best manor" in the local language. This route will lead you to four monasteries in Shigatse.
- This 2 days route is a worthwhile one for tempting grassland, South Gansu folk customs and the special Buddhist Langmu Monastery.
TB32 Linxia and Xiahe
- Xiahe County is the tourism center of south Gansu province. Except for the beautiful grassland, the renowned Labrang Lamasery attracts more and more scholars and travelers from all over the world.
TB33 Adventures at Hezuo
- The two-day trip covers the sightseeing spots of Milariba Buddhist temple, mastiff breeding field, Dangzhou grassland beauty spot, Gangcha limestone cave and Mt. Taizi beauty spot.
- This route will exhibit Tibetan national minority folk custom character, together with prairie scenery.
The above routes do not meet your requirements? Please click Tailor My Trip
International Flights to China