Chimelong Tourist Resort
Guangzhou Chimelong Tourist Resort is located in Panyu District. It is a world class tourist kingdom which always brings happiness to the world. The holiday resort is mainly composed of Chimelong Paradise, the Xiangjiang Safari Park, the Water Park, the International Circus, the Crocopark, and the Golf Center. All are full of excitement and wonder waiting for your arrival.
With almost 60 different attractions, Chimelong Paradise really deserves its name and is proud to be the amusement park whose rides are the richest in China. Many rides, such as the Ten-looped roller coaster, rank as the best in Asia and second in the world, the Motorbike Launch coaster and the Half Pipe will bring you the most exciting feelings. Besides, the paradise provides its visitors with all sorts of performances such as magic tricks, songs and dances, acrobatics and fancy car parades. The international super theater and the most advanced IWERK 4-D Theater supply a new experience in watching films.
2. Please don't take food and drinks to the park. Dangerous articles including fireworks and toxic substances are forbidden. Pets, colorful flags, gongs and drums are also on the prohibited items list.
3. For safety reasons, people who have high blood pressure and heart disease, pregnant women, and those affected by alcohol are not encouraged to try the thrilling rides. The rides have height and age limits, please pay attention to the relevant instructions.
4. For visitors' safety and health, please don't smoke in shops, ride areas, performance areas and rest rooms.
5. The pictures you take in the park are for private use only. Any commercial use is forbidden.
6. During times of bad weather, electricity and equipment problems, and actors' absence, the park will change, delay or cancel the opening of some rides and performances without prior notice. As soon as conditions permit, programs will be reopened, but deferred tickets and ticket refund policies are not practiced.
7. The Firework display "Fantastic Colors Shine over Chimelong" begins at 20:00 every Saturday night.
|The Xiangjiang Safari Park, Guangzhou|
Chimelong Safari Park
The Chimelong Safari Park is a national-grade wildlife world which is considered to reach international standards. It is the biggest wild animal theme park in Asia and home to over 500 species and 20,000 rare animals including 10 giant pandas, 50 koalas, Honduras anteaters, pygmy hippopotamus, black rhinoceros, white tigers and white lions. The world's only panda triplets born on July 29th 2014 are treasures of the park. Visitors are allowed to drive their cars inside the stock area to get a close up view of the wild beasts and this is the best way to watch animals in China. You can feed the animals and take pictures with them. The once fierce beasts such as tigers, bears and lions now cooperate to present you with an excellent performance.
Chimelong Water Park
The Chimelong Water Park is the biggest water park in Asia and has the most aqua-play structures in the world. All the water park amusements are designed and provided by the world's top aqua-play corporation. Many of them have been awarded with international prizes. For example, "the Tornado" takes visitors who sit in the four-leaf clover shaped ring from high up down a huge horn-like cone. Visitors will feel like they are being absorbed by a tornado. The Family Boomerango, with its breakneck speed, invites family members and friends to have a try. Besides, the advanced water treatment system and the professional first-aid measures ensure the visitor's safety while at the same time of offering them complete happiness on water.
Chimelong International Circus
The International Circus has the biggest professional circus performance venue in the world. Since its opening in 2000, it has constantly performed the world-class circus for spectators. The new program "Forest Code" successfully creates a vivid feeling of "you-are-there" by adopting the combination of special lighting effects and movable scenery. The acrobatic "One Hand Balance" is one of the shining spots of the new program list. A girl dresses up as a fairy in the forest, standing upside down with one hand supporting the body against a tree stump and dances with the clear and swaying melodies. All the beautiful birds such as peacocks, white doves and parrots are walking or flying around her. Sometimes the white doves perch on the girl, which creates a touching scene of a human living harmoniously with birds. Have you ever seen meat-eating beasts perform together with herbivores? Here the animal tamers have made great efforts to train white tigers and horses to perform together on stage. Your eyes will certainly be opened on seeing this marvelous wonder.
Chimelong Birds Park
Transformed by the former Crocodile Park, Chimelong Birds Park is the largest wetland park nationwide. More than 100 species of rare birds inhabit here, including pelicans, swans, cranes, flamingos, egrets, crested ibises, and golden pheasants that are only seen in China. Each year, the new-born baby birds total over 1,500. Visitors can enjoy the unique birds show in this park, which fully unfolds the elegance of birds. Meanwhile, they can feed the birds at designated spots to expect close interact. Besides the birds, there are houses for crocodiles, reptiles, amphibians and nocturnal animals.
Noble Cart Rent Service: CNY 200/Cart/Hour, Less than one hour visit charges at the price of one hour, free professional tour guide service and the cart can start at any moment you like.
Happy Combination Ticket Service: CNY 10 for three times, the cart starts at every 15 minutes, get on and off at any moment you like.
Single Way Ticket Service: CNY 5 for once, get on and off at any moment you like
2. Face-to-Face Photo Taken With Animals Service
Use your own cameras: CNY 10/time
Use the park's instant cameras: CNY 20/time
Animals waiting to take photos with you are: Big crocodiles, crocodile babies and sea lions
Chimelong Golf Center
The Golf Center is the biggest golf practice center in the world at present. It covers an area of over 31 (hectares) 0.12 square miles. There are over 100 international standard, extra wide, private, fairways and 0.3 hectares (0.7 acres) of extra large greens which can hold many people to practice their golf skills at the same time. Besides, over 50 professional learning fairways are designed for beginners to grasp the basic skills. The center invites a professional trainer from Hong Kong to help improve playing skills of golf fans.
Moreover, Guangzhou Chimelong Tourist Resort has three hotels for you to taste the local food and have a rest. They are Chimelong Hotel, Panyu Xiangjiang Hotel and Chimelong Panda Hotel. Come and explore it for yourselves, you will discover more pleasures than we have described.
How to get to Guangzhou Chimelong Tourist Resort
2. Take bus Pan 109b, 109, 163, 75b, 125, or Nan 64 to Hanxi Changlong Metro Station.
3. Take bus 129, Pan 163, 30, 52, or 86 to Jinxiu Xiangjiang Beimen Station.
Guangzhou Bus / Metro Search
1. One child lower than 1 meter (3.3 feet) and accompanied by adults can enter the park for free.
2. "Designated Day" refers to Jul. 1-Aug. 31, all weekends and Chinese public holidays.
3. Two-day ticket should be used within two consecutive days. Visitors' fingerprints are collected during their first visit. They have unlimited entries to the park within two days with their tickets and fingerprints verification.
4. Children and seniors regardless of height and age are required to buy tickets for International Circus. Children below 1 meter are not suggested to enter. If one insists to, one ticket should be purchased.
5. Combined through ticket including the International Circus should be used in one day. Other ticket packages allow you to finish in two days, only one entry to each park.
6. In the price schedule below, we use A to refer to tickets for adults and children taller than 1.5 meters (4.9 feet); B to refer to tickets for children between 1 and 1.5 meters, and senior people above 65 years old.)
|The Paradise||CNY 250||CNY 175|
|The Birds Park||CNY 100||CNY 70|
|The International Circus||Normal day: CNY 300 |
Designated day: CNY 380
|The Safari Park||Normal day: CNY 250 |
Designated day: CNY 300
|Normal day: CNY 175 |
Designated day: CNY 210
|The Water Park||Apr. - Jun.||CNY 200||CNY 140|
|Jul. & Aug.||CNY 280||CNY 195|
|Sep. 1 - Oct. 7||CNY 200||CNY 140|
|Package||Ticket Type||Ticket Fare|
|The Paradise + |
|The Paradise + |
|Safari Park + |
|The Paradise + |
|On normal day||CNY 495|
|On designated day||CNY 570|
|International Circus + |
|On normal day||CNY 495|
|On designated day||CNY 615|
Opening Hours (March - May, 2019)
|The Paradise||The Water Park||The Safari Park||The International Circus||The Birds Park|
|Weekdays: 9:30-18:00 |
|Apr. 20-21: 10:00-20:00 |
Apr. 22-30: 10:00-19:00
May 1-31: 9:30-21:00
Jun. 1-30: 9:30-21:30
|Monday to Friday: 9:30-18:00 |
Saturdays and Sundays: 9:30-18:30
Performance Hours: 19:30 - 20:50
You May Like
Thanks for your advise
Is the international circus is worth to watch?