Zhangzhou Travel Guide
Chinese Name: 漳州市 (zhāng zhōu shì)
Area: 12,873 square kilometers (4,970 square miles)
Location: Located in the south end of Fujian Province, Zhangzhou neighbors Guangdong Province in the southwest, and is separated from Taiwan by the Taiwan Strait in the east. It lies in the half way between two special economic zones, Xiamen in Fujian and Shantou in Guangdong.
Administrative Division: 2 districts (Xiangcheng, Longwen); 8 counties (Yunxiao, Zhangpu, Zhao'an, Changtai, Dongshan, Nanjing, Pinghe, Hua'an); 1 county-level city (Longhai)
Seat of the City Government: Shengli Road (West), Xiangcheng District
Useful Telephone Numbers:
Tourist Complaints: 0596-2029622
Weather Forecast: 121
Zip Code Inquiry: 184
Bank of China Zhangzhou Branch: No.16, Datong Road (North), Xiangcheng District
China Post Zhangzhou Branch: Shengli Road (East), Xiangcheng District
Hakka's Roundhouses spread all over the city, including counties of Hua'an, Pinghe, Zhao'an, Yunxiao and Zhangpu. The original roundhouse is lives as barracks, castle or mountain fastness constructed with clay mixed with many other materials into different shapes. There are entirely more than eight hundred roundhouses in total.
How to get there
2. It is convenient to get to Zhangzhou from Xiamen by bus. From Xiamen South Hubin Bus Station, buses to this city leave every 20 minutes. Train is not suggested between these two cities, because the whole journey will take one hour or even longer by train but within 30 minutes by bus through the Haicang Bridge.
This city enjoys a moderate weather all the year round, bearing the subtropical humid monsoon climate. Its annual average temperature reaches 21 degree centigrade (70 degree Fahrenheit).
When to Go: It is favorable for visiting during the whole year. February to October is the best time for Zhangzhou travel.
Zhangzhou Travel Tips
Physical Features: The northern area is mountainous, and its southwestern end is adjacent to the sea. That is the main trends the terrain of the city slopes along. Jiulong River, the second largest river in Fujian, flows through the city, producing valleys and basins on the river banks. On the lower reaches of the Jiulong River lies the largest plain of the province, Zhangzhou Plain.
Special Local Products: This city abounds with flowers and fruit. Daffodil, camellia and orchid growing here are of good quality. Fruits prolific are Mandarin Orange, lithe, banana, longan, grapefruit and pineapple. Boasting a spacious sea area, the city is also teeming with various sea products.
Zhongxing Business Hotel: 102, no.96, Zhongxing Avenue.
Huazheng Hotel: No.22, Huadun Road
1. Any direct flights from Malaysia?
2. Tourist attractions in Zhangzhou?
3. Would like to visit Quijiang overseas Chinese school? How to.get there from Zhangzhou airports?
2. You can visit Tulou, Dongshan Island, Yunshuiyao, etc.
3. Could you recheck your spelling? Which exactly overseas Chinese school you want to visit and what is detailed address?