- 1 Day Explorations
- 2 Days Packages
- 3 Days Old & New City
- 4 Days Water Towns
- 5 Days Suzhou Gardens
- Beijing & Shanghai
- Shanghai & Mt.Huang
- 1 Day Tours to Xian Terracotta Warriors
- China Tours from Shanghai
Top Shanghai Attractions
More Things to Do
Top 10 City Tours
Shanghai 2 Day Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
Shanghai is China's largest metropolis which perfectly combines the ancient traditions and thriving modernity. Our Shanghai 2 day tours not only present you the most splendid parts of the city including the Museum, Yu Garden and the Bund, also expand your travel experience to its nearby regions like garden city Suzhou and Buddhist Mount Putuo. Besides, a visit to the time-honored water town will provide you different views and add delights to your Shanghai 2 days tour.
2 Days Shanghai Private Tours
2 Days Shanghai Private Tour without Hotel from $172
- Day 01: Urban Planning Exhibition Hall - Shanghai Museum - Yu Garden - Yuyuan Market - the Bund
- Day 02: Zhujiajiao Water Town - Jade Buddha Temple - Tianzifang
2 Days Shanghai & Suzhou Private Trip from $236
- Day 01: Shanghai Museum - the Bund - Yu Garden - Yuyuan Market - World Financial Center
- Day 02: Suzhou Day Trip to the Humble Administrator's Garden - Suzhou Old Town by Tricycle - Tongli Water Town
Tailor Your Shanghai Private Tour
Good to Know
- Private Tour: Our exclusive private tours are on your choice with more flexible schedule and more personal service. The above private Shanghai 2 days tours are designed for your reference. Your expert travel consultants are always ready to help you customize a new itinerary based on your specific needs.
- 100% No Shopping: It is quite common to encounter the shopping traps when joining a tour. Although many travel operators state that there is no mandatory purchasing in their arranged shops, it still wastes you 1-2 hours to stay there and may bring you uncomfortable experience. TravelChinaGuide guarantees 100% no shopping detours or factory stops and ensures you to see as many attraction sites as possible during your 2 days in Shanghai. You will get the best value for what you have paid for.
- Meal Suggestions: Generally, most tourist restaurants near the scenic spots are of low quality that cannot be up to TravelChinaGuide’s standard. In order to save more time for sightseeing, we do not include lunches in your Shanghai 2 day itinerary. We suggest you have a hearty breakfast at your hotel and take some snacks if you like. Your guides are also delighted to recommend some good places for you to taste the authentic local food.
- Shanghai Museum: Shanghai Museum is usually not open on every Monday. If your visit happens to meet Monday, we will adjust the Shanghai itinerary 2 days by replacing another proper site for you.
7-Day Shanghai Weather Forecast