Shanghai 2 Day Tours - 100% No Shopping Stops
Shanghai is China's largest metropolis which perfectly combines the ancient traditions and thriving modernity. Our Shanghai 2 day tours not only take you to the most splendid parts of the city including the Museum, Yu Garden and the Bund, but also extend your travel experience to its nearby regions like Suzhou, Hangzhou, Huangshan, etc. Besides, a visit to the time-honored water town will provide you different views and add delights to your Shanghai 2 days tour.
2 Days Private Side Trips from Shanghai
2 Days Shanghai Independent Travel
Good to Know
- Private Tour: Our exclusive private tours are on your choice with a more flexible schedule and more personal service. The above private Shanghai 2 days tours are designed for your reference. Your expert travel consultants are always ready to help you customize a new itinerary based on your specific wishes.
- 100% No Shopping: It is quite common to encounter the shopping traps when joining a tour. Although many travel operators state that there is no mandatory purchasing in their arranged shops, it still wastes you 1-2 hours to stay there and may bring you uncomfortable experience. TravelChinaGuide guarantees 100% no shopping detours or factory stops and ensures you to see as many attraction sites as possible during your 2 days in Shanghai. You will get the best value for your investment.
- Meal Suggestions: Generally, most tourist restaurants near the scenic spots are of low quality and not up to TravelChinaGuide’s standard. In order to save more time for sightseeing, we do not include lunches in your Shanghai 2 day itinerary. We suggest you have a hearty breakfast at your hotel and take some snacks if you like. Your guides are also delighted to recommend some good places for you to taste the authentic local food.
- Shanghai Museum: Shanghai Museum is usually not open on Mondays. If your visit happens to include a Monday, we will adjust the Shanghai itinerary 2 days by replacing another proper site for you.
7-Day Shanghai Weather Forecast
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.86 ReviewsAustraliaPosted on August 02, 2020It was a fulfilling Shanghai 2 days tour. We visited many attractions and had a good time. I was deeply impressed by the guide's thoughtful service and humorous explanation. I wished I could meet him when I went to Shanghai next time.USAPosted on June 22, 2020I left a happy memory on the Shanghai 2 days tour. Although there were two days, we visited many wonderful sites. The guide organized the itinerary well. She cared about our feelings and was flexible to adjust the arrangement. That’s very good!AustraliaPosted on May 12, 2020We liked the 2 days Shanghai tour which made me had a more comprehensive understanding of Shanghai
- Page 1 of 2