Gongcheng to Guangzhou Train
Up to now, over 15 Gongcheng to Guangzhou high speed trains are in service from Gongcheng to Guangzhou.
They are all handled by Gongcheng Railway Station and Guangzhou Railway Station & Guangzhou South Railway Station, taking 2 to 2.5 hours to finish the overall travel distance of 345 kilometers (214 miles).
Major railway stations along the way include Hezhou and Guangning. The train ticket price for a first class seat is CNY 204 - 217 and for a second class seat is CNY 128 - 136.
Gongcheng to Guangzhou Train Tickets Booking
Details of the Train D2985:
Details of the Train D2963:
Details of the Train D2951:
Details of the Train D2961:
Details of the Train G2929:
Details of the Train D2987:
Details of the Train D2955:
Details of the Train D2943:
Details of the Train D2879:
Details of the Train D1859:
Details of the Train D2947:
Details of the Train D2975:
Details of the Train D1833:
Details of the Train D1861:
Details of the Train D2837:
1. Celebrate the Festival of Persimmon with local residents in Hongyan Village during the beginning of October to the end of November and feel free to eat as many persimmons as you can.
Top Things to Do in Gongcheng
2. Taste Gongcheng Specialty: the Gongcheng oil-tea camellia which will definitely become the food that you want to have a try again.
3. Visit Gongcheng Confucius Temple and get to know the world famous educator and thinker’s thoughts.
4. Enjoy the beautiful scenery around Gongcheng River.
Guangzhou to Gongcheng Train
Around 20 Guangzhou to Gongcheng high speed trains are running from Guangzhou South Railway Station to Gongcheng Railway Station, taking 2 to 2.5 hours.
See detailed Guangzhou Train Schedule
- Last modified on Nov. 06, 2019 -