Mt. Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) is the name of the 72 peaks mountain range lying in the south of Anhui province. It is famous for its spectacular rocky peaks, oddly shaped pines, crystal-clear mountain springs and the sea of clouds.
Hongcun, an ancient village not far from Yellow Mountain, preserves many old style folk residences with white walls and grey tiles. The Moon Pond inside the village with the clear reflections of the residences are very worth visiting.
Xidi Ancient Village, 40 kilometers (25 miles) south of the famous Yellow Mountain, is famous for the traditional folk residences of Ming (1368 - 1644) and Qing (1644 - 1911) style, and reputed as “A Living Ancient Residential Museum”.
1. Is it right time to see rape seed flowers in Wuyuan.
2. Mode of transportation from HS to Wuyuan. If we hire a taxi or a private cab, how much will it be?
3. Best scenic places to visit in Wuyuan.
Also is there any options for Vegan food in HS?
Thanks & Regards Rajan
2. There is only two buses from HS Tunxi Bus Station to Wuyuan. I suggest you to take a high speed train from HS North Railway Station to Wuyuan. There are 13 trains a day and the trip only takes 22min. The ticket for a hard seat is CNY 35.
3. Wuyuan is famous for its countryside scenery. Besides the rape flowers, Likeng Village, Jiangwan Village, Rainbow Bridge, and Moon Bay are also very beautiful.
Hope you enjoy your staying there!