Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
Chinese name: 西红柿炒鸡蛋 (xī hóng shì chǎo jī dàn)
With only salt added as the recipe shows, the Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes successfully keeps the original flavor and taste of the two main ingredients.
It is very simple to cook so that many housewives and working class would cook it very frequently. The dish also is of high nutrition value, being a good choice for body building and senility-resisting.
Recipe of Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
cooking oil; salt
Note: The amount of the ingredients and seasonings above can be appropriately used according to one's personal taste.
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add a little water and salt. Beat it up.
2. Leave the pedicels of the tomatoes. Clean and cut into chunks whose size can be the same as a segment of oranges. Put onto a plate for further use.
Place a wok over high heat. Add some cooking oil and heat it hot. Switch the heat to medium fire and pour the beaten egg slowly. Fry for 10-20 seconds. Then gently stir the egg from the edge of the wok to center and continue fry for 10-20 seconds until both sides turn golden. Turn off the heat. Cut the egg into small chunks. Pick out and put on a plate.
Leave some cooking oil in the wok. Add in tomato chunks when the cooking oil is hot. Stir-fry over high heat for 1-2 minutes until the juice almost dries out.
Add in some salt and thoroughly mix with the tomato chunks. Then put the egg chunks in and stir to combine with tomatoes. Turn off the heat. Serve the mixture on an exquisite plate.
The Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes is finished. It looks bright and smells good.
2. If cooking the dish to treat guests, it is suggested to sprinkle some chopped green onion as garnishment after dishing up.
How to Make the Best Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes:
2. It is need to completely beat up the egg so that it can be well fried and the color can be bright.
3. Enough cooking oil should be added when stir-frying the eggs to avoid sticking to the wok.
4. In order to maintain the original flavor of the eggs and tomatoes, no extra water should be added during cooking.
2. Egg: Containing abundant protein, vitamins, lec
Under the arrangement of our tour guide, Mr. Sherwin & Ms. Patricia from USA took a visit to a local family in Xian. They both satisfied to learn how to prepare Chinese dishes in a few minutes and how clean Chinese food cooked. They learnt to cook Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes, and develop a good understanding of Chinese cooking. The truth is many Chinese dishes are very similar with same seasonings so once you learn how to cook a few different dishes, you can create many others.
Mr. Max, Mr. Mitchell & Mr. Jeffrey from USA went to visit a local family in Xian. There they learned to cook Kung Pao Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup & Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes from the hostess. They were very satisfied with the special experience and wrote in there feedback:" …I recommend the meal cooked in the home in Xian. It was excellent to be able to experience local cooking. The food was exceptional…".See details at Mr. Jeffrey' feedback
Mr. William & Ms. Kathy from UK enjoyed a memorable home-cooked meal at a local family in Xian during their tour arranged by our company. All the dishes were cooked on spot by the hostess together with William and Kathy, except for Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes which was mainly cooked by William and Kathy themselves under the instructions of the hostess.