Urumqi International Flight Schedule
|Almaty||12 departures||1h35m - 1h45m|
|Novosibirsk||6 departures||2h25m - 2h30m|
How much does it cost for flights to China Urumqi from overseas destinations?
Urumqi Domestic Flight Schedule
|To||Frequency (daily)||Duration||Full Fare of Economy Class Seat|
|Beijing||19 departures||2h5m - 2h20m||CNY 2,630|
|Shanghai||12 departures||5h20m - 5h40m||CNY 3,280|
|Guangzhou||8 departures||5h20m||CNY 3,410|
|Shenzhen||3 departures||5h20m - 5h40m||CNY 3,460|
|Zhengzhou||12 departures||4h10m - 4h40m||CNY 2,810|
|Yining||10 departure||1h5m - 1h15m||CNY 1,740|
|Lanzhou||13 departures||2h45m - 3h||CNY 1,734|
|Hohhot||3 departures||3h30m||CNY 2,087|
|Xi'an||17 departures||3h30m - 4h5m||CNY 2,200|
|Tacheng||5 departures||1h - 1h15m||CNY 1,200|
Tips on Finding Cheap Flights to Urumqi
1. Book the tickets 1-3 months ahead and you may have greater chance to catch the tickets with high discounts.
2. Focus on the changes of ticket fare on the airlines’ official websites or some booking Apps. Kill the special ticket without hesitation. There are some discounted tickets provided for passengers every now and then.
3. Try to travel in off seasons, which is in general cheaper than traveling in hot seasons. The domestic ticket usually enjoys 30%-60% off discount in low season from November to next March, while the discount in high season from April to October is usually 20%-40% off.
4. Usually, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in a week and the early and late flights in a day cost you less.
5. Airlines often want passengers to choose their flights on back trip to increase their occupancy, so it's much cheaper to buy international round-trip tickets than to buy two one-way tickets.
6. The ticket fare of low-cost airline is usually cheaper than traditional airlines. But their service and baggage allowance may not be that satisfied.
Popular Airlines Flying to Urumqi
International Airlines: Aeroflot Russian International Airlines, Air Astana, Siberia Airlines, Azerbaijan Airlines, Kyrgyastan-EX, Somon Air, Tajikistan Airlines, Korean Air, Air Bishkek, AFL, Uzbekistan Airways, Scat Air…
Domestic Airlines: Tianjin Airlines, Okay Airways, Spring Airlines, West Air, Capital Airlines, China United Airlines, Lucky Airlines, Qingdao Airlines, Air China, Hainan Airlines, Shanghai Airline, Sichuan Airline, Shenzhen Airline, Shandong Airline, China Eastern Airlines, Urumqi Air…
More China Flights:
Why not take a train?
We are TravelChinaGuide instead of the airline. The information on our website is for reference. If you need to contact the airline, we suggest you to search for the official website of the airline. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!