Currently, around 60 airlines operate about 360 domestic and international air routes at Xian Xianyang International Airport, connecting to around 150 domestic destinations such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Yinchuan, Xining, Urumqi and so on, and around 50 cities in Asia, Europe, America, Australia and Africa.
It is located to the northwest of Xian City, about 50 km (30 mi) from city center. 3 terminal buildings are serving passengers at home and abroad. Domestic flights of Spring Airlines and 9 Air Company Limited take off and land in T1. T2 is mainly for domestic flights and T3 serves some domestic and all international ones. There are 10 airport shuttle bus lines to the downtown area.
Xian International Flight Schedule
|Hong Kong||11 departures||3h5m - 3h15m|
|Taipei||8 departures||3h45m - 4h5m|
More international destinations: St.Petersburg, Helsinki, Almaty, Roman, Prague, Osaka, Maldives, Bali, Phuket Island, Krabi, Okinawa, Nagoya, Kuala Lumpur, Jeju, Kaohsiung, Siem Reap, Melbourne, Katmandu…
How much does it cost to fly to Xian from overseas destinations?
There lists the fare flying from hot international cities to Xian. The expense from Tokyo to Xian is about CNY6,000 - 10,000. The fare from London may be up to CNY 10,000 and some travelers may get cheap tickets of about CNY 5,000. It usually takes about CNY 2,000 - 15,000 from Moscow to Xian by air. For the real-time ticket fare and fare for more flights, please search via the box on page top.
Xian Domestic Flight Schedule
|To||Frequency (daily)||Duration||Full Fare of Economy Class Seat|
|Beijing||23 departures||2h5m - 2h25m||CNY 1,850|
|Shanghai||27 departures||2h30m - 2h50m||CNY 1,390|
|Guangzhou||20 departures||2h20m - 2h45m||CNY 1,540|
|Shenzhen||14 departures||2h35m - 3h5m||CNY 1,640|
|Sanya||6 departures||2h55m - 3h15m||CNY 2,200|
|Kunming||16 departures||2h10m - 2h30m||CNY 1,560|
|Guilin||9 departures||1h50m - 2h15m||CNY 1,180|
|Urumqi||15 departures||3h5m - 3h55m||CNY 2,200|
|Lhasa||6 departures||2h50m - 3h||CNY 2,280|
|Harbin||5 departures||3h20m - 4h45m||CNY 1,965|
More domestic destinations: Lanzhou, Xining, Nanjing, Haikou, Xiamen, Qingdao, Changchun, Hohhot, Yulin, Baotou, Tianjin, Nanning, Fuzhou, Erdos, Changsha, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Jinan, Shijiazhuang, Jiuzhaigou…
Tips on Finding Cheap Flights to Xian
1. Taking connecting flights may be a good choice if you have enough travel time. They are usually sold with higher discounts than the direct ones.
2. Avoid the holidays in China like Chinese New Year and National Day Holiday, when the domestic flights to Xian are sold with little or none discount. Also, you are advised to travel in low season from November to next March to save money, when the discount is generally 30%-60% off; in high season from April to October, the discount is usually 20%-40% off.
3. Keep close eyes on the fare changes on airlines’ official websites because they will release some special tickets every now and then. Sometimes, the tickets on official websites are much cheaper than those on all kinds of booking Apps.
4. Compare the fares on some booking Apps and the official websites to obtain the cheapest tickets.
5. Take the flights of cheap airlines. But you should pay attention to the luggage limit because cheap flights only provide small luggage allowance.
6. Book the back-trip ticket together, which may save much money for you.
Popular Airlines Flying to Xian
Hot Xian Flight Deal: