Hong Kong - Guangzhou Flights
Distance: Around 135 kilometers (83 miles)
Frequency: Around 2 pairs a day
Flight Time: Around 1 hour
Ticket Fare: CNY 1,000 - 1,300 for economy class seat, about CNY 2,100 - 2,300 for business class seat
Hong Kong to Guangzhou Flight Schedule
|KA782||07:55 HKIA (T1)||08:55 CAN (T1)|
|KA786||20:05 HKIA (T1)||21:10 CAN (T1)|
Guangzhou to Hong Kong Flight Schedule
|KA789||22:25 CAN (T1)||23:35 HKIA (T1)|
|KA781||10:10 CAN (T1)||11:25 HKIA (T1)|
Note: The above flights can be cancelled temporarily because of the epidemic of Covid-19.
Q: How long does the flight from Hong Kong to Guangzhou take?
Hong Kong - Guangzhou Flights FAQs
A: The Hong Kong – Guangzhou flight time is around 1 hour.
Q: What is the distance of the Hong Kong (HKIA) to Guangzhou (CAN) flight?
A: The flying distance from Hong Kong to Guangzhou is about 135 kilometers (83 miles).
Q: How many direct flights are there to Guangzhou from the Hong Kong International Airport?
A: There are usually 2 direct flights to Guangzhou from Hong Kong each day. During peak seasons like the Chinese New Year, more flights will be available.
1. Hong Kong Airport Express departs every 12 minutes between 05:50 and 01:15. The ride takes less than half an hour.
How to Get to Hong Kong International Airport from Downtown
2. There are many shuttle buses running from the downtown area to airport. Three Languages, Mandarin, Cantonese and English, are used to announce the stops on the bus. Shuttle buses are divided into 5 routes: A, E, N, S and R. Route A is the most convenient and recommended one. Route E is from residential areas and Route S is only from Tung Chung. Route N is an overnight bus and the service hour is from 00:00 to 05:00.
1. Guangzhou Metro line 3 is available for passengers to the airport.
How to Get to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport from downtown
2. Seventeen airport shuttle bus lines are in service between downtown areas and the airport. The main departure points in the downtown areas are Crowne Plaza City Centre, Pearl Garden Hotel, Jinshazhou, CITIC Plaza and more. Duration is 50-90 minutes.
Hong Kong – Guangzhou Flight vs. Train
|Flight||High Speed Train|
|Duration||Around 1 hour||Around 50 minutes|
|Frequency||Around 2 pairs a day||Over 30 pairs a day|
|Ticket Fare||CNY 1,000 - 1,300 for an economy class seat||CNY 215 for a second class seat|
Popular Flights between Major China Cities:
- Beijing - Shanghai
- Beijing - Guangzhou
- Beijing - Xi'an
- Shanghai - Guangzhou
- Shanghai - Hong Kong
- Beijing - Hong Kong
Why not take a train?
How to Travel from Hong Kong to Guangzhou
How to Travel from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou
- Last updated on Aug. 02, 2022 -