Kaifeng North Railway Station
Address: 4th Avenue, Longting District, Kaifeng
|To||Trains||Duration||Ticket Fare (CNY)|
|First/ Second Class Seat|
|G3154, G1918, G1950 from 11:27 to 18:37||4h28m - 5h27m||CNY 700.5/ 422.5|
USD 110/ 67
|G2023, G1971, G3171, G2685...|
7 departures from 09:12 to 18:51
|2h30m - 2h42m||CNY 417/ 260.5|
USD 66/ 41
|G3158 at 09:26||10h49m||CNY 1,559.5/ 970|
USD 246/ 153
|G1311 at 11:35||7h16m||CNY 1,072.5/ 670.5|
USD 169/ 106
|G1557 at 08:10||4h8m||CNY 529.5/ 331|
USD 83/ 52
|G1557, G2023, G1971, G1311...|
17 departures from 08:10 to 20:12
|0h20m - 0h22m||CNY 38/ 24|
USD 6/ 4
|G2023, G3171, G2685, G3153...|
7 departures from 09:12 to 20:12
|1h00m - 1h9m||CNY 143.5/ 89.5|
USD 23/ 14
Major Rail Lines from the Station to:
The Kaifeng North Railway Station is easy to recognize by the passengers as the terminal was designed to resemble the architecture style in Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127AD). This train station has 2 side platforms and 4 tracks. Platform 1, northern platform, is for the eastbound trains; and platform 2, southern platform is for the westbound trains. The facilities in the station are as follows:
1 F: Ticket offices, waiting area, VIP lounge, restaurants, stores.
2 F: Waiting area, restaurants, stores, etc.
How to get to Kaifeng North Railway Station from downtown area:
Passengers can get to the Kaifeng North Railway Station by any following buses: 8, 21, 35, 47, 52, 53.
How to get to famous tourism sites:
To Iron Pagoda:
1. Take bus No.47 to Pagoda IC card Recharging Spot bus stop.
2. Passengers can take a taxi to Iron Pagoda, it will cost about CNY20 within 30 minutes.
To Dragon Pavilion:
1. Take bus No.21 or 47 and get off at Xin Jiekou bus stop, which is about 500 meters (550 yards) away from the Pavilion, then walk westwards and turn right at the first crossroad.
2. You can also choose to take a taxi, the ticket fare would be CNY20, and it may take 30 minutes to there.
How to get to Kaifeng Railway Station:
1. Take Bus No.35 or No. 8 then get off at Kaifeng Train Station or Kaifeng Train Station - Passenger Terminal bus stop respectively.
2. If you chose to take a taxi, it would cost about CNY 30 within 40 minutes.