Hong Kong - Macau Helicopter
Timetable of Helicopters between Hong Kong and Macau
Hong Kong to Macau Helicopter Timetable
10:30, 11:30, 12:00 , 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, #18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00, 22:59
Macau to Hong Kong Helicopter Timetable
10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, #17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:30, 21:30, 22:30
1. # Flights leave only on Tuesdays and Fridays.
2. There are additional Hong Kong to Macau flights at 13:45 and 13:15 vice versa on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
3. Additional flights on designated holidays:
HK → Macau: 12:45, 14:45, 15:45, 16:45, 17:45, 19:15
Macau → HK: 12:15, 14:15, 15:15, 16:15, 17:15, 18:45
4. Apart from the above daily scheduled flights, passengers can also enjoy the special charter flight service. For more information, dial the telephone number 852-21089898 during 08:30 to 23:00 (Hong Kong), +853 2872 7288 during 08:15 - 23:00 (Macau), +86 755 2345 8740 from 09:00 to 21:00 (Shenzhen) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hong Kong Macau Helicopter Tickets Price
|HK→Macau||HK$4,300/ MOY4,450/ CNY3,900, including HK$120 Hong Kong Departure Tax and HK$30 Macau Civil Aviation Authority Charge|
|Macau→HK||HK$4,300/ MOY4,450/ CNY3,900, including HK$30 Macau Civil Aviation Authority Charge|
|Surcharge: HK$500/MOP510/CNY400 for peak days, including Fri., Sat., Sun., Hong Kong/Macau public holidays and designated holidays|
How to Buy Hong Kong - Macau Helicopter Tickets
Book by Tel: Only can pay by credit card.
1. Hong Kong: +852 2108 9917, 08:30 – 23:00
2. Macau: +853 2872 7288, 08:15 – 23:00
3. Shenzhen: + 86 755 2345 8740, 09:00 - 21:00
Book on the official website: Visa, Master Card, UnionPay, Tenpay, Alipay and Wechat are all available.
Ticket Office: Pay by credit card or cash.
1. Tickets can be booked as early as 28 days in advance.
2. Once booking is confirmed, the handling fee HK$500 per ticket will be charged for any request for amendment or cancellation to tickets issued. (HK$3,500 handling fee will be charged for a chartered flight.)
Tips for Taking Hong Kong - Macau Helicopters
1. The Helicopter ride Hong Kong to Macau or Macau to Hong Kong is only valid on the date specified on the ticket. If passengers miss their scheduled flight, there are no refunds; however the ticket can be used for the next flight on the same day.
2. A valid travel document and entry visa must be shown, if required for a particular destination. Your name as printed on the ticket should correspond with the name on your travel document. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to board.
3. If your ticket is lost, a fee of HK$500 will be required as the handling fee for ticket replacement.
4. Each adult passenger can take along a child under one. This child only needs to pay for Tax& Insurance Surcharge. No more than two children under one can be accommodated on any flight. Children aged one or above are required to pay full fare and accompanied by adult.
5. Each passenger can take along up to 5kg of hand luggage with 16’’×14’’×6’’ and 7kg of checked baggage with 37’’×24’’. The fee of the excess checked baggage is HK$/MOP/CNY300 per kg.
Location: 6F HK Macau Ferry Terminal, Shun Tak Centre, No.200 Connaught Road (Central), HK
Operating hours: 08:00 – 22:59
Tel: +852-21089898, +852 2108 9917 (Tel for booking the flights departing in three hours)
How to get there: In Hong Kong, you can take the metro from any station to Sheung Wan station, and then leave at Exit D or take the Bus No. 7, 37 B, 37X, 71, 71P, 88R, 90B, 930, 930A, and 930X.
Location: 3F Macau Maritimo Terminal, Avenida da Amizade, Macau
Operating hours: 08:15 to 23:00
General Inquiry: email@example.com
How to get there: It is close to the New Yaohan Department Store. In Macau, New Yaohan can be reached by the Bus No.2, 3, 3A, N3, 5, 5AX, 8A, 10, 10A, 11, 21A, 26A, 33, 101X and N1A.
How to travel from Hong Kong International Airport to Macau heliport: Take airport express to Hong Kong Station, then leave from Exit D and walk northwest for about 835 meter (910 yards) to Hong Kong Heliport. And then go to Macau by helicopters.
When i read your web site, it show HKG to Macau Helicopter ticket cost per single trip per adult is HKD,900.
is it a right statement?
if Yes on 26Nov2018 17:00 HKG to Macau Helicopter ticket single trip is it HKD,900 per adult ? How about a same day return and the return flight is 22:00? how much do you charge?
A single-trip ticket fare is HK$ 4,300; the fare of the round-trip tickets is HK$ 8,600.