Impression Sanjie Liu Including Ticket Booking & Round-trip Transfer Service
'Impression Sanjie Liu' is a landscape live-show performed on the Li River
This tour will take you to enjoy Impression Sanjie Liu, an amazing show staged on the Li River and surrounding hills in the world's largest outdoor theater.To save you time and avoid any trouble, we will book the tickets in the area of B1 or B2 for you ahead of time. At around 18:30, your driver will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Yangshuo on time, and then transfer you to the theater of Impression Sanjie Liu, which takes about 10 minutes on the way. The two things that you need to keep in mind are the license plate number and the parking location. Upon arrival, your driver will lead you to take the ticket from the theater guide. Then please follow guidance of the ticket instructions and the direction signs to find your seat. It is only a few minutes' walk from the entrance to your seat. If you encounter any problems, please ask the theater staff in uniform for help.The show of the Impression Sanjie Liu lasts for about an hour. When the show is over, you need to walk back to the parking lot on your own. Your driver will wait for you there and transfer you back to your hotel. Our service will end here. We wish you have had a wonderful night!More than 600 actors participate in the show, bringing many wonderful and fascinating programs to audience, including classical folk songs, ethnic minority dance, interesting fishermen's culture, and fantastic light shows. These programs reflect the harmonious coexistence of human beings and nature from various perspectives.The whole performance is composed of 7 scenes, including the Prelude, Red Impression, Green Impression, Golden Impression, Blue Impression, Silver Impression and the Epilogue:
The view from audience seats
The featured folk dance
Admire the fascinating performance
Enjoy the beautiful folk songs
Impression Sanjie LiuImpression Sanjie Liu is one of China's best known outdoor night performances, whose stage is set by the picturesque Li River, above a water area of 1.625 square kilometers (0.627 sq miles) with 12 hills nearby. These natural elements contribute a lot to the visual and sound effects.
A wonderful dance show in the gorgeous landscape
- The Prelude mainly shows the legendary scenery of the Li River;
- In the first chapter, fishermen are singing folk songs while rowing the bamboo crafts. Red lights are used to show the fishermen's passion and enthusiasm;
- The second one shows the peaceful daily life of the Zhuang ethnic minority with the background of green hills and water, which represents vitality;
- The third chapter is distinguished by the golden fish lights showing the audience how the locals live on fishing;
- The fourth scene caters for love songs with crescent-shaped boat as a core backdrop;
- The last chapter is the "Wonder of Lijiang Culture" presenting folk celebrations of the Zhuang ethnic minority;
- In the Epilogue, the fishing rafts are sliding farther away from audience; the gorgeous lights are gradually dimmed and faded, but the beautiful songs are still echoing in the mountains and the ears of the audience.
- The above prices cover ticket for the performance and the hotel pick-up & drop-off service with a driver. No English-speaking guide service is included.
- Pick-up Service: Our hotel pick-up & drop-off service is only available for travelers staying at the hotel in downtown Yangshuo. An additional transfer charge will be incurred if your hotel is located outside the downtown area or in Guilin. We suggest you contact your travel consultant for details.
- Children's Fare: Free of charge with no seats for children below 1.2 m (3.9 ft); preferential price with a small wooden stool is offered for children between 1.2 and 1.4 m (3.9-4.6 ft); full fare for children over 1.4 m (4.6 ft). For children's tickets, please contact your travel consultant in advance.
- Confirmation: You will get the confirmation within 24 hours after we receive your booking request.
- Payment: Full payment is required upon your confirmation. We accept payments by PayPal, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation for up to 7 days in advance of the day trip; for cancellations 4 to 7 days before the trip there is a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund if you cancel within 3 days of the trip. Once the show begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
- This live-action performance is acted in natural settings. If it is cancelled due to special weather conditions, we will inform you in advance.
Itineraries you may also like: