- No Shopping Arrangement
- A Maximum of 6 Travelers
- Expert Guide and Driver
- One-on-one Customer Service
- Departures with even one person
One Day Mini Group Tour to Yangshuo & Li River No Shopping, Max. 6 persons
- Drift along the Li River while soaking in the beauty of the surroundings
- Escape from the bustling city and experience the rural life in Yangshuo
- Cycling in the countryside of Yangshuo adds much joy to your trip
8:00-8:30 Hotel Pick-upIn the morning, we will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel in downtown Guilin or Yangshuo at the appointed time. Your guide will contact you before 21:00 the previous day to confirm the exact time.
8:30-10:00 Drive to Xianggong HillAfter picking you up, we will drive to the Xianggong Hill. It takes around 1.5 hours from Guilin City and 50 minutes from Yangshuo Town.
After all the group members assembling, your tour will begin with a visit to the Xianggong Hill in the company of your guide.
10:00-10:50 Bird's-Eye-View of the Li River from the Top of Xianggong HillWe will climb for 15 minutes along a moderately sloped staircase to reach the top of Xianggong Hill. Please inform your guide in advance if you need a walking stick. Lying between the famous Yellow Cloth Shoal and the Mural Hill, the Xianggong Hill is one of the greatest viewing platforms to take in the glamour of the Li River. The supreme view of the meandering Li River turning 180 degrees here attracts countless visitors and photographers from all over the world every year.
Enjoy the panorama of Li River from Xianggong Hill
10:50-12:40 Enjoy Yangshuo Countryside SceneryReturning from the Xianggong Hill, we will continue this Guilin day tour to the Jiuxian Village in Yangshuo. Upon arrival, you will travel along the Yulong River by bicycle or sightseeing car to immerse yourself into the local idyllic landscape. En route, you will see vast farmlands dotted with colorful wildflowers and log cabins, stretching out from the foot of rolling hills. Sometimes, there are peasants driving one or two oxen to plow the fields, injecting a sense of vitality into the rustic scenery.
12:40-13:30 Enjoy Lunch at a Local RestaurantTo recover from the morning excursion, we have chosen an elegant restaurant for you to enjoy authentic local foods and take a short rest.
Cycling around the picturesque Yangshuo
Immerse in the peaceful idyllic life
13:30-16:30 Take a Motorized Raft Ride on the Most Famous Part of the Li RiverAfter the lunch break, we will drive for an hour to the Xingping Dock for your motorized raft journey on the Li River. On the way, we will pass by the Fuli Town which is renowned for a traditional handicraft - painted fans. If you are interested, we can make a short stop here. Afterwards, we will continue our journey to the Xingping Dock. Taking a ride on the Li River is always on the to-do list of Guilin Yangshuo day tour. Compared with the ordinary ships, the raft, a traditional means of transportation usually carrying four people, offers a wider view and is the best way for visitors to enjoy the picturesque natural scenery. During the one-hour raft ride, you will see famous spots, including the Yellow Cloth Shoal which is painted on the CNY20 banknote, and the Murals Hill where verdant plants portray images of nine horses on a sharp cliff.
Important Tip: People over 70 years old and children under 1 meter are not allowed to take the Li River raft due to safety concerns. Please keep this in mind when you book the tour. Thank you.
Appreciate the stunning landscape of Li River
Pupils are on the way home from school
16:30-18:00 Drive Back to Guilin & Hotel Drop-offThis Guilin Yangshuo tour will end here and you will be driven back to your hotel in Guilin. Those staying in Yangshuo can spend some time exploring the West Street and then return to the hotel on their own.
Our Friendly Tip:
There is a night show option in Yangshuo, the 'Impression Sanjie Liu'. Performed on the Li River and against the verdant hills, the dreamlike stage effect and original singing and dancing of national minorities have won the performance a great reputation among visitors. The show begins at 20:00 and lasts for 70 minutes; ticket prices range from CNY 198 to CNY 320 depending on the seats. If you are interested, your guide will reserve the tickets for you and escort you to the site after you finish your dinner.
After the show, the guide and driver will take you back to your hotel in Yangshuo. If you stay in Guilin, you need to take a bus back to Guilin on your own, at a cost of CNY 30; your guide and driver will escort you to the bus station and see you off there.
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel in Guilin or Yangshuo
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees as indicated above
- Raft ride on Li River as indicated above
- Bicycle or E-bike rental fee as indicated above
- Professional English speaking guide
- Experienced driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Free mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Impression Liu Sanjie Show and transfer fee back to Guilin after the show
What makes this tour different?
Unlike other conventional itineraries, this Guilin mini group day trip concentrates the most essential sights and classic activities along the Li River within one day. The diverse experiences will definitely make it a worthwhile trip.
- No tourist shops or factories take up your valuable time for sightseeing.
- We keep the group size small with no more than 6 persons, so that every member will be well cared for.
- Take in the beauty of the Li River from different angles: Climb up the Xianggong Hill to enjoy its full view & be in the midst of the Li River on a raft.
- Enjoy the countryside scenery of Yangshuo by riding a bicycle or taking a sightseeing car.
- Our professional guide will indicate the most favorable view points for you to take amazing photos as mementos.
- Pick-up Service: The hotel pick-up and drop-off will be in downtown Guilin and Yangshuo. Most of the major hotels are located within the pick-up range, such as the Sheraton Hotel, Shangri-La Hotel, Li River Waterfall Hotel, Guilin Bravo Hotel in Guilin, and the Green Lotus Hotel and most Boutique hotels in Yangshuo. For further distance, we suggest you take a taxi to the appointed hotel and your tour guide will discuss this with you the day before the trip.
- Infant Price: for an infant under 2 years old, this tour is free of charge.
- Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours. We guarantee departures even with 1 person.
- Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day of the trip. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Alipay, Wechat and Bank Transfer.
- Cancellation: Free cancellation for up to 7 days in advance of the day trip; for cancellations 4 to 7 days before the trip there is a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund if you cancel within 3 days of the trip. Once the day trip begins, any unused portion is non-refundable.
Itineraries you may also like: