Haichang Polar Ocean World
Animal Performance Zone
Another interesting show is mainly led by the sea lion. Sea lions together with other animal stars would give you a funny performance on the same stage together with those clowns. Following their trainers, sea lions can do lots of poses using all of their bodies. Visitors can also go to the stage and shake hands with or feed the lovely sea lions.
Animal Exhibition Area
The ambassadors of the South Pole, those lovely emperor penguins, have come to Haichang Polar Ocean World, too. Their funny walk and wonderful diving performance give you a totally different experience. Also, white bears are here to represent the North Pole.
4D Experience Hall: When you step into the hall, you’ve already been in an adventurous world. Imax4D screen provides you with a real experience in those thrilling stories. With the fog, rain, snow and odor effects added, it's a paradise for adventurers.
How to Get to Haichang Polar Ocean Park
Take line 1 and get off at Haichang Road Station, Exit A. Then walk east around 300 meters (330 yards) to the destination.
1. Take bus t208 and get off at Tianfu Chuangke Station; the park is about 700 meters (760 yards) to the north.
2. Take bus 502/ 503/ 504/ 509/ 517/ 521/ 542/ 544/ 545/ 828/ t1/ t208/ t6 and get off at Tianfu Dadao Nanhu Lukou (Tianfu Avenue Nanhu Road Junction) Station; the park is about 500 meters (550 yards) to the east.
3. Take bus 505 and get off at Tianfu Dadao Haichang Nanlukou (Tianfu Avenue South Haichang Road Junction) Station; then go westward along South Haichang Road and turn left at the first crossing to reach the park; the walking distance is about 900 meters (980 yards).
4. Take bus 514/g121 and get off at Tianfu Dadao Haichang Lukou (Tianfu Avenue Haichang Road Junction) Station. It’s 300 meters (330 yards) from your destination.
5. Take bus 510/t207 and get off at Guangning Lu (Guangning Road) Station. Then walk 100 meters (110 yards) along Guangning Road and turn left at the first crossing, then you can see your destination, about 300 meters away.
6. Take bus t205 and get off at Haichang Beilu (North Haichang Road) Station, then walk southward for about 200 meters (220 yards).
7. Take metro line 1, line 2, line 3, or line 4 and get off at Sihe Station, then transfer to bus to 503/504/509/t1/t208 and get off at Tianfu Dadao Nanhu Lukou (Tianfu Avenue Nanhu Road Junction) Station.
Admission Fee & Opening Hours
|Admission Fee||CNY190 |
CNY130 for children from 1.2 to 1.5 meters (3.9-4.9 feet)
Free for children under 1.2 meters