Shaoxing North Railway Station
Address: At the intersection of Qian Tao Highway and No.1 Road, Yuecheng District
Shaoxing North Train Station mainly operates high speed trains from/to Beijing, Shanghai, Fuzhou, Nanchang, Changsha, Guiyang, Huaihua, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Qiandaohu, etc.
(Last Update on Jul 24, 2020)
|To||Trains||Duration||Ticket Fare (CNY)|
|First/ Second Class Seat|
|G58, G166, G60, G168 from 08:27 to 15:22||6h7m - 6h59m||CNY 934/ 554.5|
USD 136/ 81
|G1866, G7534, G7530, G7532...|
40 departures from 07:12 to 22:03
|1h13m - 2h7m||CNY 120/ 75|
USD 18/ 11
|G2332, G1432 at 08:36 and 17:19||5h10m - 5h17m||CNY 711.5/ 422.5|
USD 104/ 62
|G7534, G7570, G7530, G2332...|
73 departures from 07:12 to 22:03
|0h18m - 0h21m||CNY 24/ 15|
USD 4/ 2
|G7659, G7541, D3239, D3111...|
75 departures from 06:53 to 22:09
|0h32m - 1h3m||CNY 62/ 39|
USD 9/ 6
|D3239, D3111, D3145, D2287...|
23 departures from 07:49 to 17:21
|4h32m - 5h4m||CNY 381/ 238|
USD 56/ 35
|G1866, G7576, G7792, G7520...|
12 departures from 07:12 to 19:38
|1h46m - 2h40m||CNY 168/ 104|
USD 25/ 15
See more Shaoxing Schedule
Major Rail Lines from the station to:
As a high speed train station in water town Shaoxing, Shaoxing North Railway Station is designed with unique local characteristics. Passengers could see the platforms in the shape of black-awning boats. This station is equipped with 2 platforms and 6 tracks。
How to get to the train station from downtown area:
Passengers can take any of the following buses to the railway station:
1. To Shaoxing North Station bus stop: No.15, 16, 803, 815, 818, 846, 866, 867, BRT Night Line 1, BRT Line3, BRT Line5.
2. To High Speed Railway Shaoxing North Station bus stop: No.808, 818, 866.
3. To Lidai Village bus stop: No.118, 308, 831/k831, 866.
How to get to East Lake:
1. Take bus No.15 to No.5 Hospital bus stop then transfer to bus No.1 to East Lake Scenic Area. The ticket fare is CNY3 and it takes 1 hour.
2. Taking a taxi is for about CNY3 in 1 hour.
How to get to Anchang Ancient Town:
1. Take bus No.118 at Lidai Village bus stop which is 500 meters (550 yards) from Shaoxing North Railway Station and passengers can walk southward from the station then pass one crossroad to get there. Then get off at Anchang bus stop, walk northwest, turn left at the third crossroad, then walk to the place. You will walk for about 800 meters (875 yards).
2. Take a taxi to Anchang Ancient Town. It costs CNY22 in 25 minutes.
How to get to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport:
1. Take bus No.818 to Keqiao General Bus Terminal (East) and then walk to the bus terminal to take the Shaoxing Keqiao Line Airport Shuttle. It takes one hour for the trip and costs CNY31. The airport shuttle operates from 6:00 to 19:40.
2. Passengers can also take a taxi to the airport, and the ticket fare will be CNY85.