Shanghai - Sanya Train
Basic Facts of Shanghai - Sanya Train
Transfer at: Haikou Railway Station
Travel time: around 43.5 hours/ 41.5 hours
Distance: 2,824 kilometers (1,755 miles)
Major stations along the way: Jiaxing, Hangzhou East, Yiwu, Jinhua, Shangrao, Yichun, Hengyang, Shaoguan East, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhaoqing, Zhanjiang West, Haikou, Haikou East, Qionghai and Lingshui
Shanghai to Haikou to Sanya Train Schedule & Ticket Price
|Shanghai South to Haikou||Haikou to Sanya||Overall Travel Time||Ticket Price |
Hard Sleeper/ Second Class Seat
|K511 19:21 - 06:00+2||D7305 06:54 - 08:55||43h34m||CNY 614.5 + CNY 108 = CNY 722.5|
Sanya to Haikou to Shanghai Train Schedule & Ticket Price
|Sanya to Haikou East||Haikou to Shanghai South||Overall Travel Time||Ticket Price |
Second Class Seat/ Hard Sleeper
|D7344 15:08 - 17:04||K512 19:30 - 08:49+2||41h22m||CNY 100 + CNY 613.5 = CNY 713.5|
1. “++” means the train arrives on the third day.
2. The above timetable is only for reference. Please search for the real-time schedule via the search box on page top.
Other Transportation Options
Shanghai - Sanya Flight
Shanghai - Haikou Flight + Haikou - Sanya Train
Top Things to Do in Sanya
1. Get some sunshine and enjoy the fun of swimming in places like Sanya Bay, Yalong Bay and Tianya Haijiao.
2. Dive in Wuzhizhou Island and explore the mystery of sea.
3. Learn the culture of Taoism in Nanshan Temple.
4. Trek across Yanoda Rainforest Cultural Tourism Zone to breathe fresh air in tropical rain forests and experience the customs of local people.
5. Eat some local rare sea foods, tropical fruits and buy some souvenirs in No. 1 Market which is located in Xinjian Street.
6. Go shopping in the duty-free shop at Haitang Bay.
Shanghai - Haikou Train
Major Rail Lines from Sanya to: